News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Emailing Grahame Rowley

Author Topic: Emailing Grahame Rowley  (Read 1419 times)

Leon

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Emailing Grahame Rowley
« on: April 04, 2017, 12:04:40 PM »

Like many of you I imagine, last night I received an email from Grahame Rowley asking me to join the patrons scheme again. I have no intention of doing so while GR is still at the helm, so my first thought was just to delete the email. But then I decided to reply to it and tell him what I was doing and why.

It occurs to me that this might be a very good thing for every Alty fan who would like GR to stand down to do. I don't imagine he reads the forum anymore so it may be that he simply doesn't know the extent of the dissatisfaction with him. Perhaps he does genuinely think there are only 29 of us? So I would encourage everyone who wants GR to stand down to send him an email to that effect. Make sure it's polite and respectful. Tell him who you are and how long you've been a supporter. It doesn't need to be long or to go into every gory detail of the last year and a half but it should be sincere and heartfelt and clear in what you'll do or not do if he stays and how that would change if he goes.

If every fan who's previously been a Patron but isn't going to be this time, or who's quietly slipped away and doesn't intend to return, or who's still going but their heart's no longer in it, told GR how they're feeling, it might just make the difference.

altrinchamprog@yahoo.co.uk
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Emailing Grahame Rowley