PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Lee's 20/20 vision.
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Lee's 20/20 vision.  (Read 5146 times)

markecky

Re: Lee's 20/20 vision.
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2015, 12:27:58 PM »

On the plus side, George Heslop praised Jordan Sinnot for his performance - that's good enough for me!

and then later, 87 minutes, Sinnott Jnr took a free kick on the edge of the Lincoln box which Flynny, on RR, described as " awful,awful,awful". He is total crap and what else would you expect George to say?

I'm pretty sure that the commentary will have described the moments when he defended well and the moments when he drove us forward?  The free kick which was miskicked and well over was awful but he had a decent game last night but choosing to ignore those bits is poor form.   He had his best game last night which should qualify surely qualify for a couple of days off the vitriol?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 12:55:24 PM by markecky »

andrewflynn

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2015, 12:48:38 PM »

On the plus side, George Heslop praised Jordan Sinnot for his performance - that's good enough for me!

and then later, 87 minutes, Sinnott Jnr took a free kick on the edge of the Lincoln box which Flynny, on RR, described as " awful,awful,awful". He is total crap and what else would you expect George to say?

lol

ripleym

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2015, 02:26:27 PM »

Match 12 and still not a clean sheet,FFS  >:( >:(

Maybe worth noting that Grimsby only managed their first clean sheet of the season last night, away at Wrexham.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2015, 03:18:00 PM »

Match 12 and still not a clean sheet,FFS  >:( >:(

Maybe worth noting that Grimsby only managed their first clean sheet of the season last night, away at Wrexham.

My Wrexham season ticket holder friend tells me that Wrexham did everything but score. He says the Grimsby goal was battered and bruised .. Coincidentally, I think Wrexham host Eastleigh next Sat..
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 03:20:30 PM by distancetraveller »
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Lee's 20/20 vision.