PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Luton fans
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Luton fans  (Read 7576 times)

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Luton fans
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2010, 09:02:43 PM »

Did anyone else see the letter in the NLP on Sunday from an FGR fan bemoaning their relegation due to beaurocracy?

The epitome of irony really don't you think???

Jezza

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2010, 09:09:00 PM »

Just adding on here after having a think I'd say Luton should have been more organised particularly with that corner of idiots....they appear to have allowed the crowd far too close to the York fans and plans should have been in place to prevent anyone getting past the half way line or indeed onto the pitch from the adjoining side to the home end....this would be to pre-empt and prevent and allow the rightful celebrations of the away club.......so yes i think celebration is fair enough, but it is the home club's responsibility to ensure this is done safely.

RedhillAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2010, 09:21:28 PM »

So Luton have another season to come to terms with the fact that they are a Non-League club.
They certainly didnt have any disadvantage this season as they didnt have any points deduction.
I hope York win the Final.

OldhamAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2010, 09:39:02 PM »

The only good thing I can find from this is how nice it looks to see Brodie cowering like a little girl- I'm surprised he didnt throw himself to the floor holding his face

I'm no fan of Brodie either but there's laughing when he misses a sitter and then there's laughing when he's under a hail of coins.

tottenham alty

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2010, 09:43:51 PM »

what happened??

casper

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2010, 09:45:40 PM »

Can i just ask what the hell the police were doing?? They didnt attempt to quell, move or make any arrests in that video. It was left to the stewards to get the York players through.

Luton will be punished for that. Looks like a big fine and playing a couple games behind closed doors.

I dont want any team to get thrown out for technicalities / rule breaches or not conforming to appendix z paragraph 133.32..... otherwise FGR would be back.

what happened??

watch the video. - luton fans throwing bottles at the york players.

JonnyKeen

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2010, 10:29:13 PM »

I despise Luton.

Dougals Dad

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2010, 10:32:34 PM »

Can i just ask what the hell the police were doing?? They didnt attempt to quell, move or make any arrests in that video. It was left to the stewards to get the York players through.

Luton will be punished for that. Looks like a big fine and playing a couple games behind closed doors.

I dont want any team to get thrown out for technicalities / rule breaches or not conforming to appendix z paragraph 133.32..... otherwise FGR would be back.

what happened??

watch the video. - luton fans throwing bottles at the york players.

That must have been the bottle the players lost!

York Alty

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2010, 10:53:52 PM »

Gruesome Luton won't be kicked out of the BSP. Where will they be kicked out to, the BSP where even smaller clubs would be even less able to handle dickheads like this?

Gruesome Luton won't be docked points. In the Hall of Fools known as the BSP you have points deducted for other clubs failing to do paperwork, not for chucking bottles at players.

They will be fined.

They MAY be told to play some games behind closed doors.  Which games, against who, why should the opposistion lose out on away support?

Criminal charges are unlikely as we don't do corportae criminal responsibility very well in the UK.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 06:13:22 PM by York Alty »

D.A. ALTY

• Regular First Team
  • ALTY F.C TILL I FUKIN DIE
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2010, 03:32:01 AM »

SCUM, wot wil happen ?  a poxy FINE !!! SPIT SPIT SPIT !!!

scum
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 08:02:55 AM by markecky »

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2010, 09:00:28 AM »

As jezza said earlier,it was a minority,so lets not tar the rest of the Luton fans with the same brush.That said you cannot expect a team who's so called fans attack another teams players,
THERE has to be an example made,maybe a fine and demotion,points deduction a team like luton can make up i think and they could end up in the play offs again.While i feel sorry for the genuine Luton supporters football has to stop this sort of behaviour before it gets as bad again as in the 1960/70s.We do need to send out the right message to the World cup panel.
Harold

Dougals Dad

« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2010, 09:46:14 AM »

Perhaps it is only the Luton cleaners who are the thugs as the BBC states: "Seven arrests after police attacked with brooms and mops following Luton loss to York"

ArmchairAlty

« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2010, 10:57:21 AM »

I could'nt believe what I was seeing, the fans involved should be banned, although I agree a fine is most probable.

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2010, 12:15:37 PM »

Took this off the BBC non league site,it also says the y will revert to Part time status.
A club statement also revealed there is still no news on which division Forest Green will go into next season.

It said: "The budget for all activities is being finalised without knowing which division of the Blue Square we will play in over the next 12 months."

Harold

Jezza

« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2010, 12:22:19 PM »

I can't get over the Luton official reaction...surely by playing the situation down they are making the punishment likely to be worse to make the see how serious it was?....sure play it down by pointing out that it was a dozen fans out of 7,000 who threw something, 200 out of 7,000 on the pitch but rather play on the fact that these idiots will be sought out and banned, the club takes it very seriously so the minority don't spoil it for the majority and that the club will work hard and co-operate with all authorities and that they EXPECT a severe punishment.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Luton fans