News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 league table

Author Topic: league table  (Read 2437 times)

62vintage

league table
« on: September 22, 2010, 07:10:23 AM »

Our position looks a whole lot better this morning than before the match. Just read all last nights threads and it is obvious that the win has changed the whole atmosphere for everyone connected with our magnificient club.
Roll on Saturday, onwards and upwards!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Scottie

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
Re: league table
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 08:20:21 AM »

The atmosphere was excellent, especially in the second half. Great to see players finally enjoying themselves. Roll on Grimsby.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
league table
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2010, 08:57:01 AM »

Our position still looks grim obviously, 3 or 4 pts away from the minimum. I think for the next six weeks we've just got to get our heads down and concentrate on improving like we did last night, any points welcome. We'll still be below par then but can make an assessment. For now we just have to sort ourselves out and not worry about others. The good news is there's still a long way of the season to go and at least ours seems to have started somewhat even if there are further setbacks

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
league table
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2010, 09:01:31 AM »

I should add a positive that the bottom of the table is inhabited by Bath, Hayes, Histon etc that were expected to struggle. Kettering you'd think will get out of there but there is a mini lge of Southport, Gateshead, fgr who we can fight it out with to avoid 4th from bottom. It's also possible teams like Eastbourne and more specifically Tamworth will fade off drastically like they did last season.

ManagementGuru

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2010, 10:14:33 AM »

For the first time in many weeks I actually took an interest in other Conference results last night.

I now beleive we can find 4 teams to finish below us: Hayes & Yeading, Histon, Kettering (roll on next Tuesday), Bath all look shaky

And we ought to be able to have a good scrap with gateshead, Southport, FGR. Kidderminster stil struggling too.

Very surprised to see Wrexham in the top half!

taxi Phil

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2010, 10:38:01 AM »

I notice the infamous Morell Maison is in charge at Kettering for the time being. That won't help them. I think they're a good bet for the drop.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 league table