News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Ryan Shotton

Author Topic: Ryan Shotton  (Read 1819 times)

ManagementGuru

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Ryan Shotton
« on: February 27, 2008, 01:44:52 PM »

Whilst watching Sky Sports News for 120 nail biting minutes last night, I couldn't help but worry about the delay to the Preston vs Stoke match close to full time last night as a result of a serious injury to one of their centre halves Leon Cort.  In my "just one more thing to worry about" mindset, I hope this doesn't lead to the emergency recall of Ryan Shotton.

Whilst I would be justly proud of an Alty stalwart plying his trade at the top of Division 2 (or whatever its called these days), it could only have a detrimental effect on our performance for the balance of the season.

So here's wishing Leon Cort a speedy recovery.

Longman

Re: Ryan Shotton
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 01:56:15 PM »

Whilst watching Sky Sports News for 120 nail biting minutes last night, I couldn't help but worry about the delay to the Preston vs Stoke match close to full time last night as a result of a serious injury to one of their centre halves Leon Cort.  In my "just one more thing to worry about" mindset, I hope this doesn't lead to the emergency recall of Ryan Shotton.

Whilst I would be justly proud of an Alty stalwart plying his trade at the top of Division 2 (or whatever its called these days), it could only have a detrimental effect on our performance for the balance of the season.

So here's wishing Leon Cort a speedy recovery.

Here here, losing Shots would be a massive blow, massive!

James Black

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 02:40:00 PM »

I was born in stoke and always look out for the stoke games and also know alot about the team. They have alot of centre backs availible so calling shots back wud be a lst resort. ;)

Longman

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2008, 03:07:04 PM »

I was born in stoke and always look out for the stoke games and also know alot about the team. They have alot of centre backs availible so calling shots back wud be a lst resort. ;)

How come you're an Alty fan then mate?  Presume you've lived here a while?

Foz

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2008, 06:17:28 PM »

I am not totally sure due to the vagueries of the loan system, but i don't think they can recall Ryan. I think season long loans are exactly that, for the season without recall

James Black

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2008, 11:51:11 PM »

longman yea ur right have lived here a while i'm 18 and lived here since i were 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Ryan Shotton