News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FAO chrisrufc

Author Topic: FAO chrisrufc  (Read 1574 times)

Knutsford Alty

FAO chrisrufc
« on: February 14, 2008, 11:15:32 AM »

I guess I was the only Alty fan at Rotherham on Tuesday night and vice versa for you at Moss Lane.  I know a couple of Stockport County lads and so made my first trip to Millmoor.  Rotherham could not handle the County forward line with the young Tommy Rowe grabbing a hatrick. 

A fair number of Rotherham fans did leave early on in the second half leaving the loud County contingent to celebrate their win in peace.  County fans do tend to travel in numbers and with only two sections of seats open, this was area was overcrowded to say the least. 

However it was a good night overall, shame Radio 5 could not read out an Alty win.

Cheers for now….       

chrisrufc

Re: FAO chrisrufc
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 04:26:14 PM »

I think Stockport are quite a similar club to us we usually take a good following away from home but struggle to get lots in at home.  We took around 1,000 to Stockport when we weren't near the top and played rubbish that day too. 

We're playing in a rubbish league and we can't even do well at that standard.  Four years of watching gutless, overpaid players getting a beating every week with the club constantly on the financial edge, playing in a scrap yard of a ground for which the clubs pays 18k per month for so that I can sit in a half built main stand with no leg room and a leaking roof

Altyant

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 09:51:42 PM »

Chris were you the guy chatting to Tom Cahill at half time of the Rushden game?

chrisrufc

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 11:10:06 PM »

Rushden?

No haven't spoken to him, I was tempted at the Droylsden game but didn't have anything to say frankly  ;D

Longman

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2008, 02:51:10 PM »

Rushden?

No haven't spoken to him, I was tempted at the Droylsden game but didn't have anything to say frankly  ;D

Chrisrufc - "Hi Tom"

Tom Cahill - "Hi mate"

Chrisrufc - "Err see you later"

Tom Cahill - "See you later"

:D ;D
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FAO chrisrufc