PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Shildon Predictions
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Shildon Predictions  (Read 9272 times)

York Alty

Re: Shildon Predictions
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2012, 11:03:24 PM »

Apart from Knutsford Alty and Taxi Phil we've all said Shildon will score.  The voice of bitter experience from last season!  For me it's about who scores first,  I think Alty will go two up but Shildon will get one back with 20 minutes to go setting up the normal nervy finish.

Knutsford Alty

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2012, 11:10:14 PM »

Alty 3-0, never to hear from a Shildon fan after Sunday evening.  :o

Is there are reason you don't go to away matches Knutty Alty?
 Could it be that other Alty fans don't really like you and you really are an unpleasant man as mentioned in another post? To be honest I have enjoyed the banter on here and probably would have joined in in future regardless of the result on Saturday - I dont think that you would have done that if it was the other way round.
 Ooops sorry nearly forgot  ;) ;) ;) Don't want to sound as though this wasn't a bit of banter now do we??

Well said, Sir.

Oh do listen to yourself VofD

I wasn't the one who nitpicked a mispelling in the summer.  Yes you know what I mean, over a very sad subject.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 08:11:31 AM by Knutsford Alty »

bonz

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2012, 11:13:52 PM »

We do have an active fans forum on non league zone. I get the impression that even if you knew that you wouldn't have registered for a bit of banter ;)

Knutsford Alty

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2012, 11:16:47 PM »

We do have an active fans forum on non league zone. I get the impression that even if you knew that you wouldn't have registered for a bit of banter ;)

Didn't see that before pal.  Nothing wrong with a bit of banter sunshine, as I say 3-0 ALTY COME ON!

bonz

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2012, 11:20:18 PM »

Oh Knutty Alty you DO like to use the F word and there's me thinking you were quite intelligent. As Bill Grundy said to Johnny Rotten " What a clever boy"
 Whilst I've been on here you seem to have peed off a few of your own people - maybe I was nearer the mark than you'ld like to think.

RageAgainstTheFirstTeam

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2012, 11:37:05 PM »

Hey guys, we are all Alty fans, at the moment we are in a decent vein of form with a young squad and this tie is very winnable. for now things are good and we are all supporting the same thing so no need to be so aggressive towards one another. Just everyone, chill. I know that's a little hypocritical but it doesn't do any good to be at each other's throats.

I Alty 4 Shildon 2,

PS: Love you John Crewe. Hope you had a good week.  :-*

;)  ;)  ;)
"You have to be something in life, so you might as well just be what you want." Keith Davey at Histon, 2012.

York Alty

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2012, 11:41:26 PM »

Hey guys, we are all Alty fans, at the moment we are in a decent vein of form with a young squad and this tie is very winnable. for now things are good and we are all supporting the same thing so no need to be so aggressive towards one another. Just everyone, chill. I know that's a little hypocritical but it doesn't do any good to be at each other's throats.

I Alty 4 Shildon 2,

PS: Love you John Crewe. Hope you had a good week.  :-*

;)  ;)  ;)

seconded.

bonz

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2012, 08:50:46 AM »

Sorry people - shouldn't be making personal comments on a fan's forum - especially when it's not your own!!

ArmchairAlty

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2012, 09:04:30 AM »

Shildon 1 - 3 Alty

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2012, 09:25:22 AM »

Shildon 0-4 Alty (Reeves 3,Havern)

Despite 'bobbly' pitch a stunning attacking display yealds a comfortable win. Both Watmore and Clee cause havoc down both flanks.  We all go home with smiles on our faces and look forward to a home tie with Mac.

Having said that I'd take a draw.
Full time and proud of it

Robin Reliant

« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2012, 10:22:52 AM »

Worth a draw to have bonz and wilf around for a bit longer....however  3-1 Alty, and we get to play Shildon in the Trophy at Moss Lane.

roytonmike

« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2012, 10:42:13 AM »

Worth a draw to have bonz and wilf around for a bit longer....however 3-1 Alty, and we get to play Shildon in the Trophy at Moss Lane.
As Shildon play in the Vase that's somewhat unlikely. As for tomorrow - I join the chorus of experience that says Shildon will score; I hope we're good enough to score at least one more than they do! Prediction - Watmore will be on the bench and may have to come on to prevent a replay.

York Alty

« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2012, 11:42:41 AM »

As much as I have enjoyed having wilf and bonz on the forum, and building a light and happy atmosphere pre-match can we please have absolute clarity...

I DO NOT WANT TO SEE ANY OF THOSE TWO CLUB SCARVES WITH ALTY ON ONE HALF AND SHILDON ON THE OTHER!
Come on Alty
Come on Alty
Come on Alty

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2012, 11:57:05 AM »

Shildon 2-6 Altrincham, after a tense opening where Shildon equalise our early goal, the Fab Four steadily take control and put our hosts to the sword, a late 2nd goal for Shildon due to our passage already being assured 429 there to see it.

brian1925

« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2012, 12:11:47 PM »

Shildon 1 Alty 4
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Shildon Predictions