PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Brad jackson
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Brad jackson  (Read 9346 times)

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Brad jackson
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2021, 10:39:53 PM »

Stood out for me in an away game at Chester but not what we need unless we are losing Kossy or Colclough......

I can’t really see the circumstances in which Colclough plays out next season for us, he’s far too good for this level. I’ve heard his trial is in June so imagine this is a good bit of forward planning. We’ve only really got him whilst he’s in legal limbo.

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2021, 07:39:25 AM »

Stood out for me in an away game at Chester but not what we need unless we are losing Kossy or Colclough......

I can’t really see the circumstances in which Colclough plays out next season for us, he’s far too good for this level. I’ve heard his trial is in June so imagine this is a good bit of forward planning. We’ve only really got him whilst he’s in legal limbo.

Agreed, good thing is the club can cash in if its sooner rather than later, I was surprised to see him sign an 18 month deal to be honest.

We need competition for places and also I don't think Ceesay will be staying. Hope we keep Mooney, we know he's capable of better when fit.

The most pleasing aspect of Jackson signing is that he was apparently offered equal terms to Chester - but simply wanted to play a higher level. The exact opposite of a certain departee last summer. Exactly the sort of attitude we need. Welcome to Alty, Brad - good luck.

RobskiRobin

• Youth \ Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2021, 04:10:45 PM »

Very clearly rated by Chester fans but I feel a little underwhelmed if that’s what we’re going for when you’d argue our strongest area of the pitch is the right side with Kosylo and Mooney. I’d have liked to have seen the money spent in other areas

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2021, 05:09:25 PM »

Very clearly rated by Chester fans but I feel a little underwhelmed if that’s what we’re going for when you’d argue our strongest area of the pitch is the right side with Kosylo and Mooney. I’d have liked to have seen the money spent in other areas

Without knowing who else we're going to sign, it's a case of signing the right players if they become available, right?

I suspect a winger will be heading out of the exit door at some point, therefore I see no issue with this.

Very happy with the signing on the face of it.

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2021, 05:07:42 PM »

What's going on with this?

3/4 days have passed since Chester announced it themselves - nothing from our end.

Alty Bri

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2021, 06:39:37 PM »

Still under contract. I believe he signed for 18 months two Januarys ago.

andrewflynn

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2021, 12:35:04 PM »

3/4 days have passed since Chester announced it themselves - nothing from our end.

In before any agitation on our end - bit of patience with the club while they get things in order. Bit naughty of Chester this, really.

JD

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2021, 10:40:55 PM »

In before any agitation on our end - bit of patience with the club while they get things in order. Bit naughty of Chester this, really.

Hardly a first!!!

MarpleAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2021, 11:08:48 AM »

Great to see this confirmed.

If he's over the worst of his injury and fitness issues, then it sounds like we have a player on our hands.

Inter Alty!

• Regular First Team
  • Come on u Robins!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2021, 11:22:27 AM »

Seems a good signing... Chester Player of Year 2019/20... mainly plays Right Midfield/Wing... seem to have several who can play in that position with Kosylo, Mooney, Hardy, etc... guess he can replace Ceesay on the books...

Probably the first of several ins & outs... we do have a big squad & some need letting go whilst we probably also need at least a Centre Back, Midfielder, & most importantly one or two decent Strikers - preferrably one who can bag at least 20 goals if we are to challenge for playoff places...
« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 11:24:13 AM by Inter Alty! »
Following Alty since 1977... a rollercoaster ride!

One Foot in the Grave

• Regular First Team
  • Come on you Mighty Robins !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2021, 12:12:14 PM »

I note from the club site that Brad Jackson "would present the ball on a silver platter" for Asante to score. We don't have an Asante - most of our "strikers" would kick the platter and miss the ball.

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2021, 09:15:50 AM »

I note from the club site that Brad Jackson "would present the ball on a silver platter" for Asante to score. We don't have an Asante - most of our "strikers" would kick the platter and miss the ball.

;D  quality
Bernard Taylors barmy army

rorysgrandad

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2021, 11:25:00 AM »

;D  quality
It's taken exhaustive coaching over many months to get them to kick the platter. Work continues to kick the ball.

Strong summer needed

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2021, 07:53:47 AM »

I simply didnt see this one coming
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Brad jackson