PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FAO Jezza
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: FAO Jezza  (Read 4437 times)

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: FAO Jezza
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2009, 08:10:12 AM »

Or will you just keep getting gassed and posting the same old sycophantic nonsense?

Certainly I'll be sycophantic, I'm dead grateful to Heathcote's efforts to get us back to the Conference twice, me. And are people going to continue to refuse to give Heathcote credit for turning it around? (well I suppose some people have to a degreeto be fair). Keep on? first time I've mentioned it in a while, and I was only talking to Jezza. Well you tell me an easier way (whoever you are)!

As for getting gassed, actually I was thinking of giving up alcohol for a while, if not permanently (not that it's any of your business - as long as I'm not sycophantic!)

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2009, 05:05:48 PM »

To be fair, I think GH probably wants you to shut the f up now as well.

bighairedmike

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2009, 05:13:11 PM »

Or will you just keep getting gassed and posting the same old sycophantic nonsense?

Certainly I'll be sycophantic, I'm dead grateful to Heathcote's efforts to get us back to the Conference twice, me. And are people going to continue to refuse to give Heathcote credit for turning it around? (well I suppose some people have to a degreeto be fair). Keep on? first time I've mentioned it in a while, and I was only talking to Jezza. Well you tell me an easier way (whoever you are)!

As for getting gassed, actually I was thinking of giving up alcohol for a while, if not permanently (not that it's any of your business - as long as I'm not sycophantic!)

To be perfectly honest Hugh, no body on here who wanted rid, has not given credit to Heathcote for turning things around. That is a load of crap. I can perfectly understand the people that have held their hands up, said they were one of the people that wanted him to go but fair play to him for turning it around but then still say that they dont like the man and can't forgive him for the gesture at the Lewes game. Its you thats refusing to listen to people Hugh and its getting tedious.

And yes, as you say, it is the first time you have mentioned it in a while. But what is the need to bring it up again when people would rather just get on with supporting the team. Nobody is saying Heathcote should go at this moment in time and it just seems like you are popping up to cause arguments between fans over a matter that has been all but forgotten.  You go on about people ruining your season for calling for heathcotes head. Have you never thought that someone could be getting pissed off with you and the load of bollocks you seem to have to spout and it might be ruining their season?
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FAO Jezza