PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 L@@k who's 30 today?
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: L@@k who's 30 today?  (Read 4839 times)

Unemployed Coalminer

Re: L@@k who's 30 today?
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2008, 09:20:06 AM »

What are rugby players knees doing on what is clearly a football forum?

Jezza

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2008, 01:11:20 PM »

I'm hoping we don't slide down toward the bottom 4 as usual around end March time which is why i always endure nervous birthdays.

That makes me an Aries by the way interestingly enough...what about other Robins' fans?

You've got the whole of the rest of this forum to discuss wether Alty are looking good for this season anyone and if that's what you want to discuss then here's an idea....start a f*cking thread yourself instead of hijacking one congratulating a well known supporter...which if you were an Alty supporter you'd know dawn was one.

Jezza

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2008, 01:13:14 PM »

Are the rugby players playing a chirity match of footie or soccer as they call it?

That would surely make it OK?

Also don't forget rugby has it's roots it football when some cheat from Northwich picked the ball up and ran with it.

Unemployed Coalminer

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2008, 02:00:51 PM »

William Webb-Connett.

Dougals Dad

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2008, 08:04:19 PM »

No SW dont take it the wrong way i was'nt saying it in a angrily or negative way believe me i mean birthdays are meant to be celebrated but when i saw it on a football forum i didnt really think it was the right place, but if thats the things people want to know and learn about Alty Fc then go ahead and keep posting. Apologies if you think i was being agressive or negative toward the subject because that was'nt the point. Case closed.  Alty looking good for next season anyone?

I think they are looking better for this season than last.I would love to see us in the top half of the tablewhen my birthday comes around on 22nd  December ;) ;)

Now we know when to arrange the GrahamHeathcotagram!

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2008, 09:26:15 PM »

No SW dont take it the wrong way i was'nt saying it in a angrily or negative way believe me i mean birthdays are meant to be celebrated but when i saw it on a football forum i didnt really think it was the right place, but if thats the things people want to know and learn about Alty Fc then go ahead and keep posting. Apologies if you think i was being agressive or negative toward the subject because that was'nt the point. Case closed.  Alty looking good for next season anyone?

I think they are looking better for this season than last.I would love to see us in the top half of the tablewhen my birthday comes around on 22nd  December ;) ;)

........& I thought that it was three days later & you were the Messiah!!!!!!!!!!! :-X ::)

VofD

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2008, 09:30:01 AM »

........& I thought that it was three days later & you were the Messiah!!!!!!!!!!! :-X ::)

;D ;D ;D
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 L@@k who's 30 today?