PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 L@@k who's 30 today?
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: L@@k who's 30 today?  (Read 4838 times)

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
L@@k who's 30 today?
« on: June 22, 2008, 08:32:40 PM »

Happy birthday Dawn

« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 12:24:01 PM by Darren »
@AltyDaz

SammyH8

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
Re: L@@k who's 30 tomorrow?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2008, 09:42:40 PM »

This is a football forum right?

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: L@@k who's 30 today?
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 09:47:02 PM »

She a football fan of Alty what's your problem? Its a forum to discuss anything about Alty fc

« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 12:23:26 PM by Darren »
@AltyDaz

Unemployed Coalminer

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2008, 06:49:34 PM »

You can quite clearly see footballers' knees in the photo above her head.

Alty365

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2008, 08:30:51 PM »

You can quite clearly see footballers' knees in the photo above her head.

After looking closely I would say they are actually rugby players' knees.  :)

SammyH8

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2008, 09:23:05 PM »

"She a football fan of Alty what's your problem? Its a forum to discuss anything about Alty fc " 

Darren, with the upmost resepect to you, and Dawn i just dont think this is the type of topic that people would want (or expect) to read when they log in to altyfans.co.uk, and if we were to make a topic about every alty fans birthday we would be overloaded by them (i'd like to think anyway!) so yeah fair play happy birthday Dawn and what not but lets stick to football yeah?

dawno

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2008, 10:15:33 PM »

Thanks x

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2008, 10:16:57 PM »

"She a football fan of Alty what's your problem? Its a forum to discuss anything about Alty fc " 

Darren, with the upmost resepect to you, and Dawn i just dont think this is the type of topic that people would want (or expect) to read when they log in to altyfans.co.uk, and if we were to make a topic about every alty fans birthday we would be overloaded by them (i'd like to think anyway!) so yeah fair play happy birthday Dawn and what not but lets stick to football yeah?

Its a forum i will post what i like , If the moderaters don't like it they can remove it but i don't need someone i don't know telling me what i should and shouldn't be posting rant over!
@AltyDaz

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2008, 10:27:07 PM »

anyone?

bighairedmike

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2008, 10:28:25 PM »

You can get me one for my birthday and let everyone on here know when it is too... ;)

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: L@@k who's 30 tomorrow?
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2008, 10:39:55 PM »

Behave SH what's the problem? People I don't know congratulated me on my birthday. Its quiet too just now.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

SammyH8

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2008, 11:04:41 PM »

No SW dont take it the wrong way i was'nt saying it in a angrily or negative way believe me i mean birthdays are meant to be celebrated but when i saw it on a football forum i didnt really think it was the right place, but if thats the things people want to know and learn about Alty Fc then go ahead and keep posting. Apologies if you think i was being agressive or negative toward the subject because that was'nt the point. Case closed.  Alty looking good for next season anyone?

VofD

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2008, 11:11:39 PM »

No SW dont take it the wrong way i was'nt saying it in a angrily or negative way believe me i mean birthdays are meant to be celebrated but when i saw it on a football forum i didnt really think it was the right place, but if thats the things people want to know and learn about Alty Fc then go ahead and keep posting. Apologies if you think i was being agressive or negative toward the subject because that was'nt the point. Case closed.  Alty looking good for next season anyone?

I think they are looking better for this season than last.I would love to see us in the top half of the tablewhen my birthday comes around on 22nd  December ;) ;)

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2008, 08:29:53 AM »

I think they are looking better for this season than last.I would love to see us in the top half of the tablewhen my birthday comes around on 22nd  December ;) ;)

We'll get a good idea of how the season is going to go at Stalybridge on July 26th. Anyone there can belatedly congratulate me on my birthday from the 23rd.
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

Narcissist

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2008, 08:40:23 AM »

Stop being a bell end.

There's hundreds of topics on here you could give this rant to. Youve just dug a big hole now.

Happy Birthday Dawn by the way!!!
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 L@@k who's 30 today?