PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Disrespect
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Disrespect  (Read 11523 times)

Jenga

Disrespect
« on: November 13, 2008, 07:46:45 PM »

Well this one will get me peaked for sure but here goes.

I have noticed over recent months that many altrincham fans are being more and more disrespectful to other clubs and their supporters.

We are a friendly club who live within our means (now anyway) and pride ourselves on this fact and that we are currently holding our own in a full time league. Remember Altrinchams darker financial days?

But the comments I have seen lately are a joke.

So we don't like FGR because of Peake, who I agree should have been shot a birth. But why have a go at the FGR fans.

Matt from NVFC comes on here, know i hate vics with a passion but sometimes he is ok, Vessey comes on and to start with was nice, but noticed the aggression to him, although alot of what he says now is i am sure done to wind us up.

Luton fans come on here and are pleasant enough and we launch at them with stupid comments like know your geography we are no where need curzon you cockneys. We have kids in the crowds singing going down and you f***ed up the league and stuff, who perhaps dont remember our 19 point deduction.

Now I know alot of people on this forum, but it seems to be the ones i don't know are the ones that are getting all aggressive with other clubs. Maybe your the kids I don't know, maybe you dont know our proud past,  but if some of you carry on the way you are at the moment we will get a bad name and who knows before long a good kicking.

Can we all grow up please and act like the club and fans we really are.

Well thats all i wanted to say.

Discuss, peake, slag me off, i dont mind but i think i do have a point in what i am saying.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 08:00:28 PM by Jenga »

dopamine

Re: Disrespect
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 07:57:22 PM »

Makes perfrect sense to me... have a goodwin

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2008, 08:01:04 PM »

Tend to agree.........why not keep to banter
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2008, 08:11:12 PM »

You've got a Goodwin off me

I agree entirely and absolutely with every word of that

radcliffe alty

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2008, 08:16:12 PM »

I agree with this fully and have noticed a fair bit of techy-ness on here recently from people I don't know personally.

I'm going to give you a peake though, just for the sheer controversy of it all.

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2008, 08:29:39 PM »

Good point, well put !!!!
Full time and proud of it

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2008, 08:41:45 PM »

Good post Jenga. Al opinions are free to be held on here I hope but respect to individuals, other members, other teams etc is surely only civilised and proper.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

altyf

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2008, 08:50:49 PM »

Totally agree with all that. However, when FGR fans come on and start a thread saying Colin Peake - My Lord, I think abuse is all that can be expected, whether it be justified or not.

Narcissist

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2008, 08:51:40 PM »

With other teams fans i tend to agree in some respects. I think it was a Salisbury steward who came on here and got a tongue lashing just for being helpful. The Luton fan got a bit more than they deserved. However mad vics mat and vessey are a pair of trolls who come on here making leading gestures with a distinctly average level of wit, they deserve a bit of abuse.

Youve got a point jenga but its alright saying that you dont know these people personally but at least mention their username and give them chance to be shamed/defend themselves.  

I cant see how things on this forum will get someone a kicking, other than from another alty fan. We give opposition fans loads at the match, a thousand times worse than the forum. Not to mention our famous heckling of keepers.

Im not sure when alty has ever been this family friendly, no trouble, oasis of footballing calm. We're the same as any other club, we've always been horrible at times, and long may it continue. Boxing day/New years day will demonstrate this. We're disrespectful to other clubs because thats football and its always going to be like that.

Jenga

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2008, 09:09:13 PM »

OCG you refer to how can this get us a kicking.

Just think about it for a minute maybe.

Lets assume that due to the singing at luton and the grief we gave the fan who came on here that out of the possible 200 fans that come to the replay it includes 10 hardcore nuts who are so passionate about their club they feel so strong about the 30 point deduction and are facing no league for many years to come that they decide to teach us a lesson - i am sorry but look at the trouble 1 (or was it 2)  hardcore nuts caused in a friendly against FCUM.

I am all for banter, i am all for singing and i am all for shouting at the opposition keeper and giving grief to people who come on saying Colin Peake my lord. Dont get me wrong in that regard.

But some people need to take a look at themselves.

You think i should mention names as well? To be honest this thread is not aimed at anyone specific and i don't want to cause arguments amongst our own supporters, it is a general comment that i make but i am sure you could perhaps think of names yourself maybe?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 09:13:12 PM by Jenga »

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2008, 10:10:38 PM »

Vessey comes on here deliberatly to cause crap, hence the one man army assault on one of the administators.

The Salisbury steward thread was totally out of order, and if i remember correctly most people apologised.

Some of the other disrespect comes from people 'biting' when muppets register, post, and then disappear. As with the Peake thread only 2 seem to have bitten...

I think most people realise MattNVFC is a softie at heart and just wants some friends, he gets more grief from his OWN supporters on his own teams board.

FGR-Bhoy

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2008, 10:14:13 PM »

MatNVFC or.. More commonly known as Matt Hardy is a 16 year old KID.

Do not feel frettened by him!

markecky

« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2008, 10:17:33 PM »

MatNVFC or.. More commonly known as Matt Hardy is a 16 year old KID.

Do not feel frettened by him!

Thanks for confirming it was you who booked the places on our coaches.

FGR-Bhoy

« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2008, 10:22:46 PM »

Afraid not mate..  ;)

Although i have been told about it! I wouldn't do anything that pointless or immature to a team i couldn't give a flying f**k about  :D

markecky

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2008, 10:23:54 PM »

Yeah you did.

Any you have spent 4 hours solid on here tonight...not bad for a team you don't care about I'd say.
Pages: [1] 2 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Disrespect