PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 COMPETE
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: COMPETE  (Read 7368 times)

Red robin

Re: COMPETE
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2014, 03:48:04 PM »

Old Fart means people who do not go to the games and have nothing to say about football, they talk about crap basically. Although sometimes they may have a good point to put across, in which case we can use them now an again get my drift, comprendie..........Alty fan since the 70s haaaaaaaaa....................................does that make me an old fart...........

Nom de plume

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2014, 07:46:00 PM »

I see CAPS LOCK is off but has been replaced by NUMB LOCK.  ;D

joe

« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2014, 11:52:58 AM »

Old Fart means people who do not go to the games and have nothing to say about football, they talk about crap basically. Although sometimes they may have a good point to put across, in which case we can use them now an again get my drift, comprendie..........Alty fan since the 70s haaaaaaaaa....................................does that make me an old fart...........

Does that make a 14 year old boy an old fart if he doesn't go to a game?

taxi Phil

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2014, 10:41:18 PM »

Do I get an award for being one of the oldest farts on this Forum ? George is probably our doyen.

george

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2014, 12:57:48 PM »

Trying not to be an old fart. They smell. However, have 40 winks now & then. Woking Tuesday, Match Sec. Radio Summariser, same again F.G.R. Saturday & away @ Skelmersdale United Sunday with the tyouth team. WON 4 - 1, Training Tuesday with the Youth. Then back to my rightful place in the Sponsors' Lounge @ the Pensioners' Christmas Lunch.

LymmRobin

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2014, 02:22:40 PM »

Trying not to be an old fart. They smell. However, have 40 winks now & then. Woking Tuesday, Match Sec. Radio Summariser, same again F.G.R. Saturday & away @ Skelmersdale United Sunday with the tyouth team. WON 4 - 1, Training Tuesday with the Youth. Then back to my rightful place in the Sponsors' Lounge @ the Pensioners' Christmas Lunch.

George, I always really enjoy your contributions to Radio Robins and appreciate everything else you do for our club. 

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2014, 03:51:37 PM »

^^ this :)
ParkINson's red and white army

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2014, 12:37:38 AM »

Keep it up George - impressive stuff...........my Dad does jigsaw puzzles now and has a few pints every so often (albeit he only packed in work after a nearly 50 years at it)
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2014, 08:38:29 AM »

Well done George. Your a gem.
Hope all you Senior citizens enjoy your Christmas lunch.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 COMPETE