PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 most improved player?

Poll

who do you think has improved most over this season?

Munroe
- 23 (74.2%)
O'Niell
- 7 (22.6%)
Justin's crew
- 1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: April 01, 2007, 07:50:43 PM

Author Topic: most improved player?  (Read 2500 times)

Alex

most improved player?
« on: March 25, 2007, 07:50:43 PM »

n/t

Alex

Re: most improved player?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 08:27:11 PM »

looking like a one horse race here

radcliffe alty

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2007, 08:43:42 PM »

Has to be Munroe considering the dire straits he was in last season, booed off at Burton and just woeful. Could easily have buggered off. Very impressed this season, he is showing he is a class act, comfortable on the ball and probably one of the 1st names on the teamsheet now.

I have been happy with O Neill all season. Tad frustrating early on, but he never let anyone down and is reaping the rewards now for his work rate and committment with a few goals.

Personally Warren Peyton is my player of the season. Played out of position all the time, and never lets us down. Runs his arse off all game and has basically meant that we haven't needed to sign a left back (even tho we did in the end). Can;t see anyone taking it off him in my eyes this season.

That said, I would suggest every player has improved this season. We have more points than last season, the players are definitely more 'conference savvy' and some are being touted for moves to the Football League. So well done every single player - you have done us proud YET AGAIN.

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2007, 08:44:52 PM »

people have you seen justins crew??? theres only one person to vote for in that case believe me!!

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2007, 09:11:38 PM »

Warren Peyton has started to make a late bid for my player of the season.

bighairedmike

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2007, 09:31:29 PM »

saw some guy in the amc servin drinks n stuff that lukked the spit of karl munroe. his name badge said marcus tho... ??? ??? i think hes doin a tax dodge :D

Altysmiffy

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2007, 10:04:53 PM »

Joe has always had 1 or 2 on here supporting him, I remember when Karl had complete condemnation.

As much as the players deserve great credit for their perseverence and effort, GH & Dalton are the ones who have always seen the potential of these 2 players & stuck by them.

Doubt GH & Dalton at your peril!!!!!

CB

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2007, 09:27:23 AM »

Out of the two to choose from I'd pick Munroe, but for me the most improved player, and possibly my player of the season so far, is Peyton. Since Christmas he has improved massively defensively whilst still willing to get forward and get crosses in :)

saw some guy in the amc servin drinks n stuff that lukked the spit of karl munroe. his name badge said marcus tho... ??? ??? i think hes doin a tax dodge :D

WTF???  ???

altyf

« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2007, 12:11:02 PM »

think Munroe is the most improved player. Completely turned it around after the Gravesend game where he was substituted with the Alty fans shouting "Munroe out". Think Joe has been brilliant all season it was just a matter of not being able to score at the start of the season but he's been consistently working hard. Thought the best bit of play was when he chased down the Stevenage defender on the first day of the season, got a bit of luck off the corner flag and won a penalty despite Little blasting it into the net.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 most improved player?