News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Blue Square Review on Sultana

Author Topic: Blue Square Review on Sultana  (Read 1642 times)

AltySi

« on: September 07, 2007, 08:01:24 PM »

Just watch the Blue Square Review on Sultana, and they never bothered showing the York v Alty highlights, or Farsley v Northwich, and maybe one or two other games were missing. So an even bigger thanks to Phil for putting the York game on YouTube.

It's not the first time they've missed out games, and to make it worse they don't even mention the scores, it's as if they never happened.  They did it a couple of weeks ago as well, missing out the Wednesday games.

Whilst it's good that the BSP is getting coverage, it's Very poor indeed to miss things out like they do.

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Blue Square Review on Sultana
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 09:41:33 PM »

As part of the Tv deal if club wanted there match action on the highlights show they had to send a copy of the match Dvd to Sulktana some clubs won't send there's because there is no additional payment.
Here's a letter sent to Farsley Celtic

Once again neither of our games have been shown, that makes it just 2 out of 7.

Our Camara man:

I sent the Tapes to Setanta and they messed up, I have had an apology from the Producer of the show who says due to an Admin error footage was not included!!

He has assured me that both this weeks matches will definitely be on Friday Nights programme.

Post to our club after questioning why they weren't on:

Mark Woodward
Associate Producer
Setanta Sports

Please be reassured that there was absolutely no problem with the tapes, format, or postal service regarding the two matches you sent us last week. Unfortunately there was an administrative error at this end that i am too angry about and too embarrassed to explain to you, and this caused your footage not to be used. Suffice to say that i have taken steps to ensure it will not happen again. We are very happy with what you are doing and please continue to send your tapes in. Thanks, and apologies

WELL USELESS SETANTA...They assure us and take steps to ensure it wont happen again...oh and look it has...get a grip you useless gits.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 09:58:03 PM by Darren »
@AltyDaz

malcolm

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 10:46:41 PM »

Every Altrincaham home game played here has been shown and will continue to be shown.  Setanta want the master camera tapes for broadcast not a dvd/vhs and shot in Widescreen !! although they are showing non widescreen (the ones that look like it has black curtains on both sides ) Some footage is missing  because some of the cameraman are in dispute and witholding footage.

UkrainianPhil

• First Team Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2007, 11:07:08 PM »

And yet the irony is that when they came and did the live game at KitKat Crescent v Rushden it wasn't shot in widescreen!

I'll be honest with you - York City couldn't care less if our goals are featured on Setanta or not. They won't give the club cameraman a single extra penny. So do you think he will pay for the tapes and postage (which is usually courier) out of his own pocket? He'd be mad to do that.

The goals are important to me as a fan who wants to see them, and important for you who are fans of the opposition who want to see them, but there has to be an appetite for the exposure on the part of the home club and, over here, that appetite doesn't exist.

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team