PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 RUBBISH
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: RUBBISH  (Read 3922 times)

shelmers

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
RUBBISH
« on: December 30, 2007, 03:35:28 PM »

I wonder whay i have wasted so much money the last 3 seasons going to watch that rubbish.heathcotes time is up lose on new years day and he should resign himself win and give it another few games with new signings to see if changes are seen.

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: RUBBISH
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2007, 03:38:11 PM »

We need to  be encouraging the players and manager do we not?

You know the story, and we need to get on with supporting the team or if not then do not bother going.

im not really here

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2007, 03:45:07 PM »

Graham Heathcote will not leave so its pointless talking about it any longer. Next weeks meeting will just be to find a way to secure his job for another year. Cue an article in the messenger by the Chairman about the great job hes done over the last 5 years and that he has a job for life. End of story.

VofD

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2007, 03:50:13 PM »

Then watch a big drop in attendance figures

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2007, 03:54:13 PM »

Attendances will fall if we do start to get positive results.

GH and the team know this surely

VofD

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2007, 04:09:00 PM »

Attendances will fall if we do start to get positive results.

GH and the team know this surely

Do you mean " if we do not start...."

Butty

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2007, 04:10:32 PM »

i thought that when i read it as well v of d

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2007, 04:19:24 PM »

My mind was elsewhere at that moment, I did mean if we do not start to improve!!

Unemployed Coalminer

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2007, 04:32:56 PM »

I wonder whay i have wasted so much money the last 3 seasons going to watch that rubbish.heathcotes time is up lose on new years day and he should resign himself win and give it another few games with new signings to see if changes are seen.

I posted this the other day but obviously it needs repeating.

Altrincham FC had never planned for the Conference and got there almost by accident. Don't you remember scraping into the play offs despite losing on the last day, then getting past Nuneaton and Kettering courtesy of penalties and an own goal. We've had two seasons in the Conference on a minimal budget whislt the priority was clearing the crown debt that at one time threatened to shut down the club. This season there was a little more in the pot I believe but until late on we were expecting to play in the league below. There was very little time to find players available that could compete at this level. If Graham is gulity of anything it's not getting the players he has this season to play as a team. Season before last we would have been relegated on a technicality. It was only last season that we were to have been relegated on our finishing position, and last season the team showed spirit and fight, and I don't remember any complaints.

bighairedmike

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2007, 08:24:54 PM »

Graham Heathcote will not leave so its pointless talking about it any longer. Next weeks meeting will just be to find a way to secure his job for another year. Cue an article in the messenger by the Chairman about the great job hes done over the last 5 years and that he has a job for life. End of story.

GRAHAM PONDERS HIS FUTURE
According to the Manchester Evening News, "Under-fire Altrincham boss Graham Heathcote (left) will hold crisis talks with chairman Geoff Goodwin early in the New Year after being hit by the loss of his assistant, Dalton Steele (right). Ex-Droyslden chief Steele has quit... in the wake of Alty losing their home Boxing Day basement battle with neighbours Northwich... Heathcote, who described the defeat by Vics as 'my lowest point of the season so far', says he will soldier on alone for the time being. But he will discuss his own position with Goodwin when the latter returns from holiday in just over a week. 'Dalton was very frustrated, as I am, and it might be best that I, too, step aside to make way for a fresh face' said Heathcote... 'My priority is to get players in during the January transfer window. But it may be that a simpler solution would be for me to go and allow the club to bring in a new manager with a different approach'".

James Black

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2007, 02:27:38 AM »

in a way thats why i hope we lose on tuesday so heathcote does get the sack or just a bit closer to it. but at the end of the day this board r to close friends with the manager and they have no bottle to sack him ;D

thegazelle

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2007, 05:55:24 AM »

Treason young Mr BLack there is no reason to hope we get beaten by Northwich . i question your loyalty to the cause or sanity as no right thinking Alty fan could find a reason to be happy in defeat by the green slime.

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2007, 07:21:01 AM »

or a defeat full stop ?

James you do baffle me at the best of times but you've totally lost me on that one.

I personally would want an unbeaten run now and for all I care GH to run up to all the fans and shout "Told you I could do it" and do an Irish jig on the centre circle...

I can't believe anyone would want anything but a win in every game... Are you mad ... Ahh that is where lies the problem !

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2007, 01:09:04 PM »

can you hear that? its the plot calling for james it wants you to find it mate

Beez

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2007, 01:54:37 PM »

Surely no true alty would want alty to lose tomorrow, what a ridiculous thing to say james. I think heathcote should go but nothing would please me more than for us to go on a winning run now no matter who is in charge. as long as alty win, nothing else matters.
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 RUBBISH