Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Nothing to lose...change the manager now while there is still time this season!
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Nothing to lose...change the manager now while there is still time this season!  (Read 5494 times)

Jezza

under Lee we are not even going to make the play offs.

We have gone backwards despite full backing from the board.

Conceded 7 goals in two games to sides near the bottom.....do the board think this is acceptable?

Hamilton

The Gainsboro game was the first time I began to lose faith in Sinnott. He hasn't done himself any favours tonight - seems to be very disjointed thinking and no consistency in midfield. Her seemed to select Rodgers to combat a big Worcs team rather than Moult to beat them. Very negative thinking in my book.

joe

Glad I didn't waste my time and money tonight! The crowds will soon drop off even more. Sinnout before its too late!

Trouty

Completely agree. sinnott has had my suport up until now.
Too many players are not up for the fight and he cant motivate them.
Title challenge is over as far as im concerened got to hope we can make the
play offs

Hamilton

In the glory years there seemed to be a hunger and a fight - this seems to be lacking; almost as if the players (or some of) are just going through the motions.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

The title challenge is over, again. We are treading water here, this central midfield wasn't good enough 12 months ago, so what the hell are we doing still playing them? Boshell has not been replaced, and shouldn't have been allowed to leave as a contracted player, until adequately replaced. To stand in the bar after that sh*t to be surrounded by the legends of 2005 is heart breaking. There isn't the spark, the hunger or the heart to die for the manager.... This manager has been backed by the board, yet we are no further on than that game at Harrogate 3 years ago..... What a shame we've missed out on Steve Burr again.....

York Alty

gutted, absolutely mortified about the result tonight.

I'm glad it's not me making the decision to back lee or to move on with a new boss.

I don't know any more.  Backed Lee almost 100% but my faith is shaking.

markecky

Dreadful conditions. Dreadful performance.

There is plenty to blame the manager for but the players will get off Scott free on here though. Time a few of them stood up and showed some mettle. Some of the basics were appalling rain or no rain.

shelmers

• Reserve Team
    • View Profile

Awful decisions made again by management tonight! Some of his substitutions completely don't make sense and why he keeps picking Rogers is beyond me, far too many wasted balls and bad passes from him yet again tonight! I can't see us beating Boston either unless that midfield is sorted quickly!

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

sh*t conditions, sh*t game, sh*t attendance  made sh*tter by David Birth's constant verbal diarrhea.
Full time and proud of it

Nom de plume

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile

There is plenty to blame the manager for but the players will get off Scott free on here though. Time a few of them stood up and showed some mettle. Some of the basics were appalling rain or no rain.
Just for a change I won't put the manager in the firing line, though he makes it easy so to do. No, tonight showed that we have a moderately talented team who occasionally play well, rather than an exceptional team that sometimes plays badly. Tonight's performance is now becoming the norm - short of talent, not spirit.

GolfRoader

• Regular First Team
  • We are Alty
    • View Profile

Exactly, for all the inevitable anti-Sinnott stuff on here tonight, some of the football was absolutely shocking and only the players can be blamed for that. Tonight was a game for grit and determination and too many of the players showed none of that.

The first goal was poor. Doughty out-paced on the wing and a cross  in for a simple header.
The second was also very poor, we left ourselves too exposed, backed off the ball and let them shoot. Too easy.

eightiesrobin

I don't think many of the players covered themselves with glory tonight, in terrible conditions, mind.

Lots of hoofing, all of which which was simply headed away by their massive defence, lots of passes gone astray, and Kyle Perry was rendered even slower and clumsier by the mud. I thought Doughty played okay, and the new guy showed some spark but tripped / fell over a lot (and looked like he was wearing his much bigger brother's shirt).

The game really reminded me of the Leek game. Goal disallowed, they take the lead against the run of play. Much hoofing from Alty followed by a soft second for the visitors. Alty finally wake up and score, but are always going to fall short.

GolfRoader

• Regular First Team
  • We are Alty
    • View Profile

I don't think many of the players covered themselves with glory tonight, in terrible conditions, mind.

Lots of hoofing, all of which which was simply headed away by their massive defence, lots of passes gone astray, and Kyle Perry was rendered even slower and clumsier by the mud. I thought Doughty played okay, and the new guy showed some spark but tripped / fell over a lot (and looked like he was wearing his much bigger brother's shirt).

The game really reminded me of the Leek game. Goal disallowed, they take the lead against the run of play. Much hoofing from Alty followed by a soft second for the visitors. Alty finally wake up and score, but are always going to fall short.

Forgot about that goal. For the record, I was right in line with it and Reeves was very comfortably onside.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 10:55:57 PM by GolfRoader »

Jimmy

The style of football has become very direct whatever the weather maybe Sinnott things we missed out playing good football on the eye lets hoof
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Nothing to lose...change the manager now while there is still time this season!