PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Millwall result...
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Millwall result...  (Read 7248 times)

Dougals Dad

Re: Millwall result...
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2007, 09:26:00 PM »

I didnt get where i am today by going into a match thinking we would get beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is treason to consider we will get beaten by a league club, you all have to believe and it will happen.

you have to believe it.......you have to dream it......... you have to picture the scenes on the pitch and  in the golfroad when the final whistle goes and we have won..  you have to think about who we will get in the second and third rounds. but most of all you have think we can and that has to pass on to the players when they walk out on saturday they have to be be confident to the stage that they are almost cocky.

When we wlked out at anfield and white hart lane etc etc do you honstly think anyone of those players thought the oppsosition was better than they were

So come on now get behind the lads and BELIEVE

Inspirational.

Alty365

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2007, 10:03:43 PM »

I didnt get where i am today by going into a match thinking we would get beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is treason to consider we will get beaten by a league club, you all have to believe and it will happen.

you have to believe it.......you have to dream it......... you have to picture the scenes on the pitch and  in the golfroad when the final whistle goes and we have won..  you have to think about who we will get in the second and third rounds. but most of all you have think we can and that has to pass on to the players when they walk out on saturday they have to be be confident to the stage that they are almost cocky.

When we wlked out at anfield and white hart lane etc etc do you honstly think anyone of those players thought the oppsosition was better than they were

So come on now get behind the lads and BELIEVE

I hereby propose that Mr Gazelle does the team talk on Saturday!

Hamilton

« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2007, 10:27:30 PM »

Good to see you having a pop at the undead there Alty365
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 10:40:03 PM by Hamilton »

flaggerN

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2007, 10:38:35 PM »

Homework has been done and GH AND DS will be plotting the downfall of another league scalp. Keep it tight, play the ball to feet and keep possession. Make them chase us and in the end our part time superior strength and fitness will get us through. NOW IS THE TIME TO SHOW SOME HEART AND PASSION.

Alty365

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2007, 11:52:52 PM »

This country!

;)

thegazelle

« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2007, 01:00:58 AM »

don't know if you are having a go at me there mr Hamilton,
but you will find i am right, if you want anything in life you have to believe it will happen

We have beaten 21? league teams. as an old git i was present at probably 18 of those. At every single one we thought we were better than the tinpot league opposition we played against, from andy windsor to clive freeman they walked out thinking we would win.

dont doubt it be positive ,

think positive think macclesfield in the second round  a draw at theirs with a last minute penalty that wasnt, a 4-1 win in the replay and tottenham away in the third round(they are really sh*t) so man u in the fourth, third time lucky and all that.

louise1925

« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2007, 08:10:14 AM »

Maybe these posts aren't so fanciful afterall. I saw Burscough do an abysmal Gillingham a couple of years back. And they really did do them as well. If our own form was a touch better, there'd be more to grasp on to, but I suppose it is the cup.

teasybeaver

« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2007, 09:05:28 AM »

This country!

;)

They're tungsten tip screws!!.... Very good for making a point actually!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Millwall result...