PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Matt Crowell
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Matt Crowell  (Read 4579 times)

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Matt Crowell
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2009, 05:46:00 PM »

Ah thanks i wont sell my ticket just yet then :-D
ParkINson's red and white army

Aussie Bob

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2009, 04:01:25 AM »

"However, others can turn up in Ausi without any documentation and probably any identification and remain there indefinately - a current issue that is upsetting your average Ausi"

Uh yeah getting locked up in a detention centre indefinitly until your find out if your refugee status is determined ....technically you are in Australia but ....

Weird immigartion rules here ...my friends uncle who is from Fiji every time he visits my mate has to stump up $10k as a guarntee his uncle will return to Fiji before the end of his visa so he doesnt overstay. Yet they have just announced that young british males are the biggest overstayers....

taxi Phil

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2009, 09:56:37 AM »

"However, others can turn up in Ausi without any documentation and probably any identification and remain there indefinately - a current issue that is upsetting your average Ausi"

Uh yeah getting locked up in a detention centre indefinitly until your find out if your refugee status is determined ....technically you are in Australia but ....

Weird immigartion rules here ...my friends uncle who is from Fiji every time he visits my mate has to stump up $10k as a guarntee his uncle will return to Fiji before the end of his visa so he doesnt overstay. Yet they have just announced that young british males are the biggest overstayers....

And you thought The White Australia Policy had been consigned to the dustbin of history ! Seems like we wouldn't need to worry about Antonio Bryan disappearing Down Under.

fuertes

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2009, 10:42:53 AM »

And you thought The White Australia Policy had been consigned to the dustbin of history ! Seems like we wouldn't need to worry about Antonio Bryan disappearing Down Under.

Indeed, still an 'element' down there it seems.

Remember England's last tour of Australia? Apparently a bloke ran down to give Monty some stick about being Indian rather than English, then when Monty didn't respond he shouted "What's the matter you stupid Indian? Do you need me to speak Indian?".

That said, being sat in a pub in Liverpool only to hear someone shout "Look - another f**king blammo" when a black player came on screen takes the biscuit for shocking racist abuse out of nowhere.

Longman

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2009, 06:34:09 PM »

Indeed, still an 'element' down there it seems.

Remember England's last tour of Australia? Apparently a bloke ran down to give Monty some stick about being Indian rather than English, then when Monty didn't respond he shouted "What's the matter you stupid Indian? Do you need me to speak Indian?".

That said, being sat in a pub in Liverpool only to hear someone shout "Look - another f**king blammo" when a black player came on screen takes the biscuit for shocking racist abuse out of nowhere.

Blammo???

fuertes

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2009, 06:46:57 PM »

Dougals Dad

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2009, 08:54:34 AM »

Graham Heathcote has moved to scotch growing rumours that Matty Crowell (right) could be making an early return to England and, more to the point, Moss Lane. The skilful midfielder made an immediate impression on Alty fans, after joining the club in July, and it came as a blow when he announced he was heading Down Under to play for Australian 'A League' side Central Coast Mariners barely a month later.

Suggestions he may be having second thoughts and could be on his way back have been circulating in recent weeks but are evidently without foundation. 'I have heard the rumours, but there's nothing in it, as far as I know,' said Alty manager Heathcote. 'I have heard nothing from Matty or anyone who knows him to say he might be returning. If he was thinking along those lines, he would surely have been in touch'".
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Matt Crowell