PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Query about FA Affiliation
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Query about FA Affiliation  (Read 6469 times)

Jimmy

Re: Query about FA Affiliation
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2012, 10:49:53 PM »

I agree jdn 100%

JDN

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2012, 10:50:19 PM »

Very good point jdn but you quoate my post and it has nothing to do with what I said

You sound suprised.
Knutsford Alty, I see you have rejoined us!

See you at Boston

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2012, 10:55:59 PM »

You might be making a very good point phil but could you please explain it

My point I suppose is that in the Manchester County FA, the BIG Clubs like Man Utd, Man City, Bolton, Bury, Oldham, Rochdale (the last four actually being Lancashire FA Clubs rather than Manchester) have a disproportionate amount of influence over how the County FA is run

The Traffords, Flixtons, Droylsdens and Hydes (last two being Cheshire FA Clubs) are (were in the case of Flixton) treated very much like second class citizens.

An example being that we have been able to rearrange CSC fixtures, within tolerances, to be convenient. In Manchester, I believe you are given a date and if you don't play on that date you are kicked out of the Competition and fined as well...unless of course you are one of the aforementioned big clubs

and don't get me started on Grass Roots Football, Referee training etc

temp alty

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2012, 10:57:04 PM »

Very good point jdn but you quoate my post and it has nothing to do with what I said

You sound suprised.

See you at Boston

Hiya mate, not going to Boston.  Are you going to reply as Jimmy or JDN or even both?

Jimmy

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2012, 10:58:53 PM »

You might be making a very good point phil but could you please explain it

My point I suppose is that in the Manchester County FA, the BIG Clubs like Man Utd, Man City, Bolton, Bury, Oldham, Rochdale (the last four actually being Lancashire FA Clubs rather than Manchester) have a disproportionate amount of influence over how the County FA is run

The Traffords, Flixtons, Droylsdens and Hydes (last two being Cheshire FA Clubs) are (were in the case of Flixton) treated very much like second class citizens.

An example being that we have been able to rearrange CSC fixtures, within tolerances, to be convenient. In Manchester, I believe you are given a date and if you don't play on that date you are kicked out of the Competition and fined as well...unless of course you are one of the aforementioned big clubs

and don't get me started on Grass Roots Football, Referee training etc
thanks phil

JDN

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2012, 11:00:19 PM »

You sound suprised.

See you at Boston

Hiya mate, not going to Boston.  Are you going to reply as Jimmy or JDN or even both?
no just JDN for me.....Jimmy can speak for himself

Jimmy

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2012, 11:03:22 PM »

You sound suprised.
Knutsford Alty, I see you have rejoined us
See you at Boston

[/quote
Jdn and I are not the same people but Im on same train to boston

York Alty

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2012, 11:03:39 PM »

You sound suprised.

See you at Boston

no just JDN for me.....Jimmy can speak for himself

Good to see you back Knutsford...assuming you are indeed the same person!

temp alty

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2012, 11:08:51 PM »

Hi Yorkie, same old Knutsford here.

Yes I have one login CLEARY unlike JDN/Jimmy who seem to be having a conversation with each other from the same keybaord.  Bizaar if you ask me but there you go....

Jimmy

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2012, 11:13:13 PM »

Would be odd if that was the case knutsford

RageAgainstTheFirstTeam

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2012, 11:14:48 PM »

This whole feud is getting tedious. But I'll tell you what's not tedious; crap punnery. Let's have some more of that, it's traditional to Alty Fans.

Adam Reid and Sam Grimshaw on loan to AFC Goole, eh? At this time of the year, it's more like AFC Ghoul. Who's their manager, Bob Skullivan?  Pukka pies, etc.
"You have to be something in life, so you might as well just be what you want." Keith Davey at Histon, 2012.

bighairedmike

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2012, 11:16:31 PM »

This whole feud is getting tedious. But I'll tell you what's not tedious; crap punnery. Let's have some more of that, it's traditional to Alty Fans.

Adam Reid and Sam Grimshaw on loan to AFC Goole, eh? At this time of the year, it's more like AFC Ghoul. Who's their manager, Bob Skullivan?  Pukka pies, etc.

Its too early to be drinking over there, surely...  ;)

Jimmy

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2012, 11:18:28 PM »

What feud I'm just saying I'm not 2 people

RageAgainstTheFirstTeam

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2012, 11:22:49 PM »

Its too early to be drinking over there, surely...  ;)

6pm isn't early, it's very late. I start my drinking for the day with a neat JD at 10am sharp. It's the only way to survive the hell of the colonies and successfully stave off madness, wibble. Mr Flibble is getting tired of reading the sniping!
"You have to be something in life, so you might as well just be what you want." Keith Davey at Histon, 2012.

temp alty

« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2012, 11:23:46 PM »

What feud I'm just saying I'm not 2 people

Yes we know your not 2 people, your one person with two usernames who likes having a conversation on here between yourself whilst being argumentative to others and wanting a reaction.  

I would put my mothers life on it.  Ta ra...
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Query about FA Affiliation