News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Updates From Rhyl?

Author Topic: Updates From Rhyl?  (Read 2640 times)

markecky

Updates From Rhyl?
« on: July 16, 2010, 07:45:26 PM »

Heard its a very trialist type team tonight...anyone with a posh phone give us updates?

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Updates From Rhyl?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 08:11:20 PM »

Rhyl 1 alty X1 0 is the latest score, only clee carden and saunders involved in tonights squad, others are all trialists,so only one first teamer

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 08:19:30 PM »

Half time Rhyl 1-0 altrincham X1

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2010, 09:22:39 PM »

Full time Rhyl 1-0 altrincham X1 , heres ballers brief match report he sent me: WANK

taxi Phil

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2010, 10:38:43 PM »

So that's a bunch of triallists we don't neeed to worry any further about then !

Dougals Dad

« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2010, 11:21:43 PM »

One of the triallists Graham Barrow might have recommended...
 Craig Mahon (born June 21, 1989 in Dublin, Republic of Ireland) is an Irish footballer who is a free agent after being released by Wigan Athletic.

His regular position is a forward/Winger.

Craig signed for Accrington Stanley on loan. Mahon was spotted by Stanley bosses putting in an impressive performance in the reserves game against Everton. He made his debut for Stanley on November 29, 2008 in the Football League Two clash with Bury at the Crown Ground which ended in a 2-1 defeat for Stanley.

He has also had 2 caps for the Republic of Ireland U18 side and 3 caps for the U19 side. Football runs in the family for Craig, he is the nephew of Alan Mahon (Tranmere Rovers) and cousin of Andy Reid (Sunderland FC).

Craig is Currently on trial with League 2 side Bury football club.

Alex

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2010, 11:57:43 PM »

Just got back, the trailist played well against what is rhyls first team. A few of them looked handy and would do a job as squad players the lad in the number 8 shirt looked good as did the lad who came on in the second half down the right, as for the strikers wilson and "senior mk2" looked good and if we had a reserve side they could gain some fitness in would do a job should we get injurys (as we always seam too). As for clive ....he hit the post with an open net from 3yrds and all the time in the world. But I would like to see more of the lads I mentioned against trafford with a few more 1st teamers and see how they look

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2010, 07:29:17 AM »

Full time Rhyl 1-0 altrincham X1 , heres ballers brief match report he sent me: WANK

Why
Altrincham
Need
Kearney

Full time and proud of it

taxi Phil

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2010, 09:39:22 AM »

As for clive ....he hit the post with an open net from 3yrds and all the time in the world.

I wonder with Clive whether it's that old syndrome of "needing a goal". It won't have helped his being on the other end of the Cotton challenge last weekend. Mind you, I also thought McAliskey might come good once he found the net..............so maybe not.

Dougals Dad

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2010, 06:00:58 PM »

As for clive ....he hit the post with an open net from 3yrds and all the time in the world.

I wonder with Clive whether it's that old syndrome of "needing a goal". It won't have helped his being on the other end of the Cotton challenge last weekend. Mind you, I also thought McAliskey might come good once he found the net..............so maybe not.

Its one thing finding the net - its another actually scoring in it!
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Updates From Rhyl?