Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Lee Sinnott interview after the Hednesford game.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Lee Sinnott interview after the Hednesford game.  (Read 7727 times)

markecky

Re: Lee Sinnott interview after the Hednesford game.
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2013, 07:42:27 PM »

Lee Sinnott is a poor manager of players, how he has managed to get disruption into such a positive side early on in the season i will never understand, he could'nt motivate a macc fan next to a sheep on heat!!! he is not the man to take us up, we have good quality for this level but i fear when it comes to crunch matches like play off games and promotion contenders we do not perform consistantly at all, he will get season after season here though as we are a nesting club.

How can you possibly know whether the squad has been disrupted? Are you basing this on Clee and Reeves being disappointed at coming off? Sounds like that's a natural reaction for most motivated players to me. We played poorly in one play off game last year. It happens. We went on a great run to secure our play off place and beat one of the championship contenders in Brackley a couple of weeks ago so there are crunch matches that he's led us through fine.

The standards set on here are impossible at times. I don't think Some people will be happy until we're 20 points clear at the top of the table.
we played poorly in plenty of games last season, and this season already too...only this is a far worse league than last seasons.

If you're only looking for negatives you can find loads,  It's not a skill.

taxi Phil

« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2013, 07:50:04 PM »

To some people on this Forum, finding negatives isn't a skill, it's an art form  >:(

temp alty

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2013, 07:55:19 PM »

To some people on this Forum, finding negatives isn't a skill, it's an art form  >:(

Even Sunderland fans can find a negative  ;)

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/watmore.832564/

alty.fc

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2013, 09:01:57 PM »

its been going on for years it's a little like déjà vue instead of graham it's lee and instead of twiss it's perry

Yawn
Come on you red and white........

Robins Retweet

« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2013, 09:21:06 PM »

Things are all bright and rosey etc  8)

PeterJ

« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2013, 09:21:56 PM »

its been going on for years it's a little like déjà vue instead of graham it's lee and instead of twiss it's perry

Yawn

well said but those that shout loudest are always negative.i have only watch Altrincham for about five years so probably aren't able to comment like some but these seem like very exciting times at the moment.  this place has too many internet managers. couple more wins and lets get back up top
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Lee Sinnott interview after the Hednesford game.