News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Todays Events

Author Topic: Todays Events  (Read 2805 times)

Off-Duty

Todays Events
« on: July 19, 2008, 09:14:46 PM »

Those that "attached" themselves to Manchester United today were an utter disgrace,and yes the news has even reached South Africa,with a mixture of sadnesss and embrassement from the club.And regardless of what those trying to play down the situation might think, to raid an off Licence  like pack animals and behave the way some did before and during this "pre-season Friendly" make those involved just as bad, if not worse than the scousers and scum etc that they sing about.Mob mentality ruled the day today,and for those FCUM supporters on here fighting their corner, fair play, but a sizeable number of the people pulled for thier part in today serious disorder are know FCUM "followers".This can be verified by Steve Lewis or anyone else at GMP football intelligence.

nonleaguefootball

Re: Todays Events
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 03:34:18 PM »

Those that "attached" themselves to Manchester United today were an utter disgrace,and yes the news has even reached South Africa,with a mixture of sadnesss and embrassement from the club.And regardless of what those trying to play down the situation might think, to raid an off Licence  like pack animals and behave the way some did before and during this "pre-season Friendly" make those involved just as bad, if not worse than the scousers and scum etc that they sing about.Mob mentality ruled the day today,and for those FCUM supporters on here fighting their corner, fair play, but a sizeable number of the people pulled for thier part in today serious disorder are know FCUM "followers".This can be verified by Steve Lewis or anyone else at GMP football intelligence.

Just a question matey, tell me to mind my own or whatever but, what exactly are you off duty from?

Are you a traffic warden?, car park attendant? Mental Health carer?

Just wondering like

And will your next post be when you are "On Duty"?

That's a lot of messing about signing in and out and having to have multiple user names.

But then again, when KTFC eventually get into Div 2, I'll have to change my user name to LEAGUEFOOTBALL ;D

infamy

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2008, 03:39:42 PM »

Seen as all the Alty fans are at it, my wild guess is that he is an "off-duty" author of Manchester United hooligan books, who has had it in for FC United from day one.
Either that or an off duty ice cream man.
And yet, curiously, Alty fans are treating his comments as if they are gospel.
Big surprise, there, then.

nonleaguefootball

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2008, 03:42:31 PM »

Seen as all the Alty fans are at it, my wild guess is that he is an "off-duty" author of Manchester United hooligan books, who has had it in for FC United from day one.
Either that or an off duty ice cream man.
And yet, curiously, Alty fans are treating his comments as if they are gospel.
Big surprise, there, then.

If your wild guess is correct, being Off Duty - does that mean some horrible FCUM supporter has stolen his big red wax crayon ;D

Jenga

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2008, 04:50:07 PM »

I left the game 10 mins before the end as I could see what was likely to happen.

I walked passed the off licence and contemplated calling in and saying to them it might be best to close up for the aftenoon but felt they would ignore me so didnt. Perhaps I should have just popped my head, at least my conscience would be clear now.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 05:01:18 PM by Jenga »

infamy

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2008, 05:54:54 PM »

I walked passed the off licence and contemplated calling in and saying to them it might be best to close up for the aftenoon but felt they would ignore me so didnt. Perhaps I should have just popped my head, at least my conscience would be clear now.

LOL.
Perhaps you should.
Anyway, where's the answer from Off Duty. Is he now off duty from his role as an altyfans forum poster, or as he gone and popped his head as well?

Jenga

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2008, 09:05:52 PM »

LOL.
Perhaps you should.
Anyway, where's the answer from Off Duty. Is he now off duty from his role as an altyfans forum poster, or as he gone and popped his head as well?

What a big difference the word IN would have made to that post.

Funnily enough the wife says the same thing to me as well  ::)

Dougals Dad

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2008, 10:07:50 PM »

LOL.
Perhaps you should.

What a big difference the word IN would have made to that post.

Funnily enough the wife says the same thing to me as well  ::)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Todays Events