PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Tom Kearney
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Tom Kearney  (Read 4865 times)

Knutsford Alty

Re: Tom Kearney
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2012, 06:04:42 PM »

He still has a gorgeous sister

Nah Brookie for me pal

« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 06:11:49 PM by Knutsford Alty »

Hamilton

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2012, 10:40:45 PM »

Gillian Kearney More at IMDbPro »

ad feedback
Date of Birth
9 May 1972, Aigburth, Liverpool, Merseyside, England, UK

Mini Biography
Gillian began acting at school and at the Liverpool Everyman Youth Theatre. Whilst attending, as a fourteen-year-old in 1986, she landed the role of Damon Grant's girlfriend, Debbie McGrath, in "Brookside" (1982). The character was originally intended to appear in just three episodes, but Debbie proved to very popular and the part went on to last for more than a year. It also led to the spin-off mini-series "Damon and Debbie" (1987). Gillian passed nine GCSEs at school and stayed on to take A-levels in English, French, History and General Studies. Whilst appearing on stage in plays including "Othello" and "School for Scandal", she decided she wanted to 'do it properly'. At 20, after appearing in a host of other productions including the film version of Shirley Valentine (1989), she decided to enroll at the Rose Bruford College of Speech and Drama. The final exams for her drama degree were based on the best three performances out of four. She was offered the role of Emily Kennedy in the TV adaptation of Catherine Cookson's "The Tide of Life" (1996) when she had nominated the first three performances, so it became the fourth - it helped her gain a first-class degree. Gillian has since become a familiar face in quality TV drama productions and is a very highly regarded and versatile stage performer. She looks to be well set for a long and successful career in the profession.

IMDb Mini Biography By: Anon

Trivia
Theatrical training: Rose Bruford College of Speech and Drama, Lamorbey Park, Sidcup, Kent, DA15 9DF, England, UK.
Thomas Kearney, Gillian's younger brother, is a professional footballer; having played for Everton and Bradford City.
Gill's father is a civil engineer, and her mother is a school welfare worker; a number of other family members are teachers.
Attended St. John Almond High School (Horrocks Avenue, Liverpool, England, UK), where she gained nine GCSEs and four A-levels.

But what has the lovely Esther Hall got to do with Tom Kearney?

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2012, 10:59:09 PM »

You mean other than me having seriously unclean thoughts about both Esther Hall and Tom's Sister?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 11:12:44 PM by AltyTunnelSteward »

Hamilton

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2012, 11:11:15 PM »

You mean other than me having seriously unclean thoughts about both of them?
;D

taxi Phil

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2012, 11:32:13 PM »

You mean other than me having seriously unclean thoughts about both of them?
;D

I didn't think Tom was your type........

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2012, 11:34:09 PM »

You will see that I have edited my initial post to more accurately reflect my sexual orientation

Hamilton

« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2012, 11:42:30 PM »

You will see that I have edited my initial post to more accurately reflect my sexual orientation

Just so long as you don't confuse Esther Hall and Esther Rantzen!

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2012, 12:06:55 PM »

Obviously Tom Kearney will never play a decent level of football again or even pub football (and by that I do mean Sunday mornings rather than being derogatory about small BSN/Evo clubs). So all that remains to say is.

What happened to Tom Kearney breaks my heart.

I know this isn't entirely subjective as their are other factors but from Tom Kearney's 31 BSP appearances we took 44 points (1.42 per game)

In the remaining 15 games of that season he didn't appear in (I include both Chester games as they were played as competitive matches at the time even though eventually voided) we took 14 points (0.93 per game)

The following season we took 44 points from 46 games (0.96) giving us 58 from 61 non Kearney games (0.95). So basically from a mid table conference side to a relegated one. I know we should move on and not dwell on the past but as I said, breaks my heart.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 12:23:57 PM by Ballers »
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Tom Kearney