PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Typical Alty :)
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Typical Alty :)  (Read 4345 times)

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: April 24, 2010, 07:34:35 PM »

Of course that penalty was going to be saved..  :(  Its just us...

Their goalkeeper had a blinder today and if we had players with their shooting boots on (Doran) it could have been a little different. I hate waiting until August now for the next league game.

Just a side note, is Simon Russell a little simple ? I mean your team have just won 2-0 in an end of season no game, you've finished 10th and then we turn around and start throwing the 2-0 up with our fingers to the crowd, what a cock ! Jog on knobhead you'll be here next season pratt

ChrisVessey CUFC

Re: Typical Alty :)
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 09:59:57 AM »

It was Robbie Willmott, not Simon Russell.

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 10:13:07 AM »

Erm well from where i was stood it was a short arsed player with blonde hair who, after being given a few jibes by some 10 year olds did that walking off, just looked a bit of a cock doing that  :)

ChrisVessey CUFC

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2010, 10:16:50 AM »

Maybe it was both, i'm not sure.

I think it was aimed at all those Man Utd shirts in the stand. It's amazing in this day and age of technology that people get lost on the way to football and end up in someone elses ground!

Oh.. i love the hypocrisy of football fans. Usually we find it totally ok to shout 90 minutes of abuse at a player, but should they dare show a reaction we're up in arms, calling for their heads! Even an Alty fan called 'dannys' on confforum claimed to have wanted to 'bottle him' in the supporters club after the game. Nice touch.

Nevermind, eh?

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2010, 10:33:08 AM »

Maybe it was both, i'm not sure.

I think it was aimed at all those Man Utd shirts in the stand. It's amazing in this day and age of technology that people get lost on the way to football and end up in someone elses ground!

Oh.. i love the hypocrisy of football fans. Usually we find it totally ok to shout 90 minutes of abuse at a player, but should they dare show a reaction we're up in arms, calling for their heads! Even an Alty fan called 'dannys' on confforum claimed to have wanted to 'bottle him' in the supporters club after the game. Nice touch.

Nevermind, eh?

I've just read that, I wouldn't go as far as saying that, just he looked a bit simple doing that in an end of season 'no game' after getting a few jibs in from some 10 year olds... It was free for under 12's so of course a few were going to have Utd/City shirts on, i hope they enjoyed the experience and come back

markecky

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2010, 11:10:12 AM »

I loved the bit where the 15 year old that the "worlds poshest firm" were trying to bully in the United shirt got his Alty season ticket out.

The Cambridge players easy clapping was classless. They should be ashamed that they managed 5 more points than us, even wth the form we had at the end of season.

ChrisVessey CUFC

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2010, 11:23:53 AM »

I loved the bit where the 15 year old that the "worlds poshest firm" were trying to bully in the United shirt got his Alty season ticket out.

The Cambridge players easy clapping was classless. They should be ashamed that they managed 5 more points than us, even wth the form we had at the end of season.

It was his Man Utd season ticket, wasn't it?  ;)

RocketDan

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2010, 11:38:49 AM »

It was his Man Utd season ticket, wasn't it?  ;)

Not really. Being 5 miles away from Old Trafford makes it very common for Man United fans to frequent Moss Lane.
The More the merrier I say, even if it is slightly cringe when he kissed his badge.

ChrisVessey CUFC

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2010, 11:58:02 AM »

But why wear another teams shirt at a game not featuring that team? I'd say that's more classless than a couple of thick footballers easy clapping some muppets who had been trying to wind them up all game?

We had a Burnley fan come along with us yesterday, which is all well and good, but had he turned up donning his claret and blue shirt he'd have been the subject of extreme ridicule, and deservedly so.

Jezza

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2010, 12:13:31 PM »

At Alty we welcome all floating fans and those who support Utd or City first and have Alty as a second team......they can wear whatever shirts they like*

*offer excludes Northich, macclesfield and FGR.

Jacko

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2010, 12:18:38 PM »

But why wear another teams shirt at a game not featuring that team? I'd say that's more classless than a couple of thick footballers easy clapping some muppets who had been trying to wind them up all game?

We had a Burnley fan come along with us yesterday, which is all well and good, but had he turned up donning his claret and blue shirt he'd have been the subject of extreme ridicule, and deservedly so.
Very strange that your lot were all supporting man utd in the bar beforehand chris, pot kettle etc

RockyRobin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2010, 12:48:12 PM »

I'm not a fan of people wearing Prem shirts at non-league either tbh.

Best one I saw was some Northampton Town jockey with his family in Man Utd shirts wandering around the away end when Man City were in town
Bought and Brought are two different words with completely different meanings

ChrisVessey CUFC

« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2010, 12:57:55 PM »

Very strange that your lot were all supporting man utd in the bar beforehand chris, pot kettle etc

Completely different, Jacko. The majority of U's fans have a hatred for Spurs due to their relentless advertising in and around Cambridge urging football fans to go and watch their 'local' Premier League team, hence the cheering of Man Utd.

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2010, 02:13:28 PM »

Do you say the same to your Stevenage chums ? Must have been a few hundred with Spurs shirts on at their game yesterday, now that i could understand people having a moan at, glory hunters etc..

We were running a promotion, if 10 kids come back its better than none

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2010, 02:18:07 PM »

And just to add, the 'kids' probably said no more than an average fan would on no more than 2/3 occasions, does all hell break loose if someone says something nawty ?

I remember telling Brodie to keep his arms down - a few games after he'd elbowed the Ebbsfleet player, he smiled

We all had a dig at Gleeson as he shaded a few yards on a throw in - he smiled too

Russell was a knob end of !
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team