PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 1600 people turn up
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: 1600 people turn up  (Read 12927 times)

AltyIan

Re: 1600 people turn up
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2011, 03:47:44 AM »

No. don;t even tell me they didn't care, i've shared a tear with lawton and there was no one more committed to the cause, the fact is eastborune got revenge for britannia, dootson was sh*te but the other 10 men played with their heart on their sleeve 2nd half and I had a very enjoyable night after that 3-3 draw (im not counting their 4th because i think dootson was just having a giggle)

Thomas H

• Youth \ Reserve Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2011, 08:50:58 AM »

For Damien reeves to get player of the year just about sums up our season_UNBELIEVABLE.
The last few home games have been pathetic.
I agree start again top to bottom.
The starting post just about sums up exactly how I feel at this moment.
TOP to BOTTOM!!

Jacko

« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2011, 10:26:22 AM »

For Damien reeves to get player of the year just about sums up our season_UNBELIEVABLE.
The last few home games have been pathetic.
I agree start again top to bottom.
The starting post just about sums up exactly how I feel at this moment.
TOP to BOTTOM!!
Without his goals we'd of been down in march

wonderstuff

« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2011, 10:34:44 AM »

I think a few would relish the bsn, coburn, lawton, danylk, clee, maybe even Reeves u never know, I think we may of seen the last of the defence and dootson though, let's see

I hope we have seen the last of Dootson. That was a soft 4th goal he let in. I was right behind him. He was just too slow to make a stop my 3 year old could have done. The second half display from Alty was excellent, but someone forgot to tell Dootson what was going on.

dunhamalty

« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2011, 10:36:16 AM »

i cant believe Clee didnt win supporters player aswell.... Reeves has scored and played well but yesterday he was as bad as the rest, but everyone is entitled to an off game. Beasley came on and embarrassed most of them, which says it all really,

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2011, 10:46:39 AM »

Nicky is a great player but his end product 95% of the time lets him down, cant fault his attitude but needs to distribute quicker and better.

Dootson has been shocking since we signed him.

1. He neither came nor retreated for the first, he was in no mans land as usual. My U18 goalie would have done better.
2. Poor defending, but he was'nt expecting the shot and never moved till too late, again stood by post when they shot.
3. poor defending and no chance of saving off the post.
4. Shocking, say no more.

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2011, 06:31:10 PM »

See you soon lads.

vic,

Amazingly, you omitted to mention how the Vics had got on against Ashton United in the glamorous Evo-Stik Challenge Cup Final yesterday afternoon.

Anyhow, in case you missed it, here's a report:

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/ashtonunited/news/ashton-win-league-challenge-cu-302831.html

I always rated that Aaron Burns.

Not so easy to win a cup final when you aren't up against youth team players, is it...?

"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

RedhillAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2011, 08:02:14 PM »

See you soon lads.

vic,

Amazingly, you omitted to mention how the Vics had got on against Ashton United in the glamorous Evo-Stik Challenge Cup Final yesterday afternoon.

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/ashtonunited/news/ashton-win-league-challenge-cu-302831.html

Not so easy to win a cup final when you aren't up against youth team players, is it...?

This is the best laugh that I have had all weekend  ;D

markecky

« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2011, 08:10:59 PM »

See you soon lads.

vic,

Quite how 2 vics fans can come on crowing after this is incredible.

Lets not discuss the purchase of the ground...or the fact that the highlight of your season was beating a team of Alty fringe players and kids.

taxi Phil

« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2011, 10:24:04 PM »

As bad as things are right now, I'll take Blue Square North next season rather than the Evo-Stik Premier - and I'm prepared to bet WE don't finish in the bottom half of OUR league. I don't realistically expect Vics to be visiting Moss Lane any time soon (unless it's in defence of their joke piece of silverware)  :D

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2011, 11:47:38 PM »

Or unless they are locked out of their ground again..........albeit at their new level the league would let them play at Winsford Utd or Stamford Park
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

DJ

« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2011, 12:17:46 AM »

You will not be getting anywhere near that attendance next season or the gates you have been averaging in the BSP next season.

markecky

« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2011, 12:31:14 AM »

You will not be getting anywhere near that attendance next season or the gates you have been averaging in the BSP next season.

Thank f**k you came on and let us know.

We've been planning on 1600 plus for most games and 1800 in the more local games like Vauxhall Motors when they'll bring 300-400.

DJ

« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2011, 12:44:27 AM »

I would be thankful if you dont't drop to the 450/500 we were getting in the BSN. The away followings are generally sh*te as well. So look forward to your fantastic derbies against Vauxhall Motors etc...

markecky

« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2011, 12:56:17 AM »

I would be thankful if you dont't drop to the 450/500 we were getting in the BSN. The away followings are generally sh*te as well. So look forward to your fantastic derbies against Vauxhall Motors etc...

When you say the away followings are sh*te..do you mean like 250 -300?  Even from the more local north west clubs? Or lower?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 1600 people turn up