News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 James Smith

Author Topic: James Smith  (Read 2089 times)

Stoney

James Smith
« on: October 25, 2009, 12:11:19 PM »

Sorry to bring more bad news Alty fans but I've got a feeling this lad is going to be another one on the end of a ban. In your report it says that he was exaggerating it etc. and I didn't see the incident as it was off the ball so I didn't think no more of it however this has been posted on our forum by one of our most respected fans and the guy who does all the commentaries/match highlights for the MTFC site.

Just reviewed the incident where Jake Speight went down on 88 minutes on the match DVD. DVD clearly shows he was blatantly elbowed in the face by the Altrincham number 2 James Smith. Off the ball, and not seen by any of the officials, but very clear on the DVD.

This will be stone wall if Martin has said so, he'd go through it several times as he always does. I'm guessing it was just through frustration and I'm not sure if Martin or MTFC will actually report it or not but as I say, I wouldn't be surprised. Also Martin will put the video on our site soon I'm sure so we'll be able to see it for ourselves and see what we think.

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: James Smith
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 12:17:46 PM »

There is too much video trials these days, or should we troll through every home game looking for things to report after the game has finished?

markecky

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 12:41:38 PM »

Who do you play next?

Stoney

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2009, 02:57:48 PM »

Histon at home, why?

markecky

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2009, 03:55:49 PM »

Altyant

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2009, 05:20:55 PM »

Sorry to bring more bad news Alty fans but I've got a feeling this lad is going to be another one on the end of a ban. In your report it says that he was exaggerating it etc. and I didn't see the incident as it was off the ball so I didn't think no more of it however this has been posted on our forum by one of our most respected fans and the guy who does all the commentaries/match highlights for the MTFC site.

Just reviewed the incident where Jake Speight went down on 88 minutes on the match DVD. DVD clearly shows he was blatantly elbowed in the face by the Altrincham number 2 James Smith. Off the ball, and not seen by any of the officials, but very clear on the DVD.

This will be stone wall if Martin has said so, he'd go through it several times as he always does. I'm guessing it was just through frustration and I'm not sure if Martin or MTFC will actually report it or not but as I say, I wouldn't be surprised. Also Martin will put the video on our site soon I'm sure so we'll be able to see it for ourselves and see what we think.

Does he also mention mention the utterly blatant dive by Perry in the first half? Probably not
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 James Smith