News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Tonight's Game

Author Topic: Tonight's Game  (Read 3061 times)

radcliffe alty

Tonight's Game
« on: July 18, 2007, 10:05:51 AM »

I still haven't recieved my season ticket. Is it another case of names at the gate tonight?

Does anyone know if they have been sent out yet - if not, I'll try to pick it up tonight. Are they being held in the offices?

Alty365

Re: Tonight's Game
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2007, 10:06:58 AM »

Season tickets can be collected from the office at the ground. You could always collect it tonight and save the club a bit of money on postage.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2007, 10:14:39 AM »

I'd urge all season ticket holders to collect thema t the ground tonight. If the club has to post 100-150 that's upwards of £50 in postage. Just think if somebody stood in the bar at half time and said "I'm putting £50 into the collection bucket" then we'd all be well happy.

The Red Baron

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2007, 10:40:45 AM »

I actually put a stamped addresses envelope with my season ticket payment - as I thought you were supposed to do if you wanted the club to post it to you - so why hasn't mine been posted out yet?

However, as I don't really care about the stamps, where will I be able to collect from tonight?

Also, will I be able to just give my name to get into the ground, as with the Bury game?

Alty365

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2007, 10:54:23 AM »

I actually put a stamped addresses envelope with my season ticket payment - as I thought you were supposed to do if you wanted the club to post it to you - so why hasn't mine been posted out yet?

However, as I don't really care about the stamps, where will I be able to collect from tonight?

Also, will I be able to just give my name to get into the ground, as with the Bury game?

I would be inclined to give the club a ring (0161 928 1045) and explain the situation. They will be best placed to advise you further but I'm sure it won't be a problem.

radcliffe alty

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2007, 11:17:57 AM »

Thanks.

I also put a stamped address envelope in, so it will cost the club nowt to send out. But I'll pick it up tonight anyway, I'm not that tight that I'm bothered about the cost of a stamp (although I'm not far off!).

The Red Baron

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2007, 11:18:35 AM »

I would be inclined to give the club a ring (0161 928 1045) and explain the situation. They will be best placed to advise you further but I'm sure it won't be a problem.

Thanks for replying Alty365, but I may not be able to call as I am at work, so if anyone knows off the top of their head if I can collect from, say, the main entrance and then enter via the turnstiles, or if I can give my name again that would be great.
     However, I may be able to call later on at work, or does anyone know if I can ring after work, at about 6 o clock, or will the office not be open? Ta

Alty365

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2007, 11:30:14 AM »

I would have thought someone will be there right through today with there being a match on so I'd give it a try after work.

radcliffe alty

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2007, 12:16:39 PM »

I've just spoken to the club. If we go to the front door before the game there will be someone there with the books and they can be collected then before entry to the ground. I'll be doing that.

The Red Baron

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2007, 12:26:12 PM »

Brilliant, I'll be doing that also.

louise1925

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2007, 12:36:14 PM »

I also put in a SAE, but can't make tonights game. Where can I collect it on Saturday?

Alty365

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2007, 12:44:43 PM »

I also put in a SAE, but can't make tonights game. Where can I collect it on Saturday?

I would imagine the same system will be in place on Saturday.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Tonight's Game