Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Why does Sinnott never applaud the fans?
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Why does Sinnott never applaud the fans?  (Read 7586 times)

taxi Phil

Re: Why does Sinnott never applaud the fans?
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2012, 09:56:32 PM »

Couldn't agree more.

In my opinion, Lee still seems very distant from the fans (and possibly the players).

As much as i would love to see him embrace the club, I can't see him hosting the new recruits evening any time soon.
About 105 miles distant actually. Living in Hull isn't ideal for managing Alty !

John Crewe

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2012, 11:10:31 PM »

LS has done nothing to endear himself to the Alty faithfull - hence when results dont go well he has little support to fall back on

Lee's methodical and focussed nature? thats not what i saw at the final whistle on Saturday whilst arguing with the referee!

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2012, 11:14:43 PM »

So what you saw on Saturday is a more realistic representation of actuality than what I have seen at every home game this season?

Okay, but might I ask a couple of quick questions?

Are you actually capable of making a positive comment?

What would you suggest (constructively if at all possible) is done to improve things?

John Crewe

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2012, 11:20:33 PM »

What would you suggest (constructively if at all possible) is done to improve things?

Change the manager at the end of the season

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2012, 11:23:23 PM »

And bring in whom?

markecky

« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2012, 11:23:29 PM »

Will we put "playoffs or sacked" in the advert for the new man?

bumble

« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2012, 11:24:01 PM »

then what if the next guys sh*t?

im starting to question him, however ill give him a full pre-season and next year before im demainding his p45...

bumble

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2012, 11:25:04 PM »

must wear a tracksuit and shout at every decision

John Crewe

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2012, 11:26:34 PM »

might be a worthwhile idea

RageAgainstTheFirstTeam

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2012, 11:26:47 PM »

John Crewe, you're an absolute tool. not because you have a different opinion from me, everyone's entitled to their own. The reason I say this is because you never EVER post anything positive. What is your agenda? Seriously, I'd love to know.

Let's use someone like VofD as an example. He posts a lot of stuff I disagree with and I'm sure he won't mind me saying is a bit of a pessimist. But he always comes on here and predicts a win and gives congratulations when we do something good. And that's the difference between actual supporters of this club and arrogant, know it all, opinionated idiots like you.

Here's the thread of horror and outrage from when Twiss signed by the way.

http://www.altyfans.co.uk/index.php?topic=10356.0

Can't be bothered to find it but there was also a thread saying we should sign him when he got released.
"You have to be something in life, so you might as well just be what you want." Keith Davey at Histon, 2012.

John Crewe

« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2012, 11:33:39 PM »

John Crewe, you're an absolute tool. not because you have a different opinion from me, everyone's entitled to their own. The reason I say this is because you never EVER post anything positive. What is your agenda? Seriously, I'd love to know.

Let's use someone like VofD as an example. He posts a lot of stuff I disagree with and I'm sure he won't mind me saying is a bit of a pessimist. But he always comes on here and predicts a win and gives congratulations when we do something good. And that's the difference between actual supporters of this club and arrogant, know it all, opinionated idiots like you.

Can't be bothered to find it but there was also a thread saying we should sign him when he got released.
i dont live my life by this forum unlike you, so i dont feel the need to post everyday, i only post when i have concerns or i think some important facts have been missed

i think you fail to realise that this forum only represents a small percentage of Alty fans, not all agree with you, and believe it or not some (many who i know) share my concerns

RageAgainstTheFirstTeam

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2012, 11:37:50 PM »

i dont live my life by this forum unlike you, so i dont feel the need to post everyday, i only post when i have concerns or i think some important facts have been missed

i think you fail to realise that this forum only represents a small percentage of Alty fans, not all agree with you, and believe it or not some (many who i know) share my concerns

You know nothing about my life, you tool, so please don't comment. I don't care what your opinion is, as I just said (and you ignored), I just wonder why you have some kind of agenda. You have never posted anything even remotely positive or constructive and I'm sure that's no coincidence. That's what my issue with you is.

Why don't you piss off, we don't need you.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 11:43:17 PM by NickyClee'sClickyKnee »
"You have to be something in life, so you might as well just be what you want." Keith Davey at Histon, 2012.

Hamilton

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2012, 11:41:21 PM »

You know nothing about my life, you tool, so please don't comment. I don't care what your opinion is, as I just said (and you ignored), I just wonder why you have some kind of agenda. You have never posted anything even remotely positive or constructive and I'm sure that's no coincidence.

Clicky's right. You are allowed to post when you like something as well!

bumble

« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2012, 11:42:55 PM »

You know nothing about my life, you tool, so please don't comment. I don't care what your opinion is, as I just said (and you ignored), I just wonder why you have some kind of agenda. You have never posted anything even remotely positive or constructive and I'm sure that's no coincidence.

Clicky's right. You are allowed to post when you like something as well!

#StopCrewe

John Crewe

« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2012, 11:46:47 PM »

You know nothing about my life, you tool, so please don't comment. I don't care what your opinion is, as I just said (and you ignored), I just wonder why you have some kind of agenda. You have never posted anything even remotely positive or constructive and I'm sure that's no coincidence. That's what my issue with you is.

this is a forum - the idea is people swap and respect each others opinions - yet you dont care about mine

you dont need people like me, or the club dosent need people like me?
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Why does Sinnott never applaud the fans?