PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 apparently lost 1-0 at marine today
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: apparently lost 1-0 at marine today  (Read 5890 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: apparently lost 1-0 at marine today
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2007, 10:43:06 AM »

Has Cavell Coo gone?

I heard northwich vics were trying to sign him,no great loss if we can find a half decent left back, players will starting ringing clubs at this point in pre-season rather than clubs ringing players,lots of player movement all over the place in the next two weeks.

Daycare Dan

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2007, 02:57:22 PM »

Has Cavell Coo gone?

He may have played left back for Crew, but to be honest we are loosing nothing if he's not going to be signed. He looked better in the middle of the park for me, but we have much better players to go there (Sedgemore, Buagley et al) Payton for me at left back is much better, even if he's not keen on playing there.

The only real problem for me is, like yesterday, where Payton is injured, there is nobody to fill in. Gary Scott still is not fit enough, and Rosie is not the answer. As I thinkt the Duke said yesterday, could we go three at the back? Munroe, Tinson, Rose. Problem with that side is Potts could not play in it for me.

bighairedmike

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2007, 08:46:43 PM »

Has Cavell Coo gone?

He may have played left back for Crew, but to be honest we are loosing nothing if he's not going to be signed. He looked better in the middle of the park for me, but we have much better players to go there (Sedgemore, Buagley et al) Payton for me at left back is much better, even if he's not keen on playing there.

The only real problem for me is, like yesterday, where Payton is injured, there is nobody to fill in. Gary Scott still is not fit enough, and Rosie is not the answer. As I thinkt the Duke said yesterday, could we go three at the back? Munroe, Tinson, Rose. Problem with that side is Potts could not play in it for me.

Could not play as part of a 3-5-2 or a 3-4-3? I think we could fit him in a 3-5-2 if we had lawton sedgemore and val in the middle as val and lawton would help out more at the back and he could stay more forward but tracks back a bit. As a 3-4-3 could be mnore of a problem i think as we would need the whole of midfield helping out at the back which pottsy would only do to a certain extent.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 apparently lost 1-0 at marine today