PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 @frankmsinclair
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: @frankmsinclair  (Read 7655 times)

York Alty

Re: @frankmsinclair
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2013, 11:28:09 AM »

Objective achieved?  We have got under his skin, the man is rattled and is swinging out blindly.  That for me is a sweet result.

Cheers Frank, you bell end.

bighairedmike

« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2013, 11:34:06 AM »

Objective achieved?  We have got under his skin, the man is rattled and is swinging out blindly.  That for me is a sweet result.

Cheers Frank, you bell end.

I'd go with that, doesn't make up for Tom Kearneys career being ended but it's as good as we're going to get. See you Frank darling.  :-*

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2013, 12:42:38 PM »

Time to move on..........

He broke Tom's leg, ended his career and could not be arsed to see how he was - he get's himself sent off and generally does not behave like a manager should - he is not someone I have any respect for whatsoever, and he deserves to be reminded about it.
The above said, am I the only one who thought the constant x-rated verbal abuse he received on Saturday from 3 individuals was way over the top ? I actually thought it tainted our otherwise magnificent support for the team and did not reflect well on the club as a whole.

Your right it's time to move on. But I jeer personally heard any "x rated'' abuse. In fact quite the opposite after someone called him a nasty man and the insults were more humourous. Without sounding rude if you thought that was x rated then maybe you need to get out more, that said maybe you heard something I didn't. To put things into perspective FS didn't exactly help himself, after the first few minutes he accused an Alty player of using an elbow, he slid in on Watmore nowhere near him, got sent off for elbowing Reeves and finally was arguing with supporters near their changing rooms. Anyway 3 points and I'd say it looks like they'll get relegated anyway now.

I don't think I need to get out more just yet - I have spent the last 25 years of my working life on either construction sites or at collieries and think I know what bad language is. I think calling someone a wan&er for 45 minutes and chucking in the odd "your'e a cu&t sinclair" every few minutes is x-rated.
Then again, as you say, you may have not heard it - however it seem to work   ;)
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 12:46:56 PM by Mick »
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

markecky

« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2013, 01:17:01 PM »

People who didn't go must think we burned effergies of him!

He got booed when he touched it, a few wanker chants and the odd shout towards him. I didn't intend to waste much time on him on Saturday but others clearly still feel strongly  about it.

The rest of the time the chants were in support of the team. In the second half he hardly got a mention until he assaulted reevesie, then tried to fight hand our team and then individuals on the way off.

Personally I would expect a seasoned Premier League to brush off the shouts of a few Alty fans and a bloke in a bobble hat.  A fight between fishs mate and big frank wouldn't last too long I don't think.

Sure some of the language may have been OTT but no one was spoken to by a steward or copper.

End of panto for me, onwards to loud and proud at Guiseley.

Jezza

« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2013, 01:40:45 PM »

Please no-one start feeling sorry for mr Sinclair.....or imagine he feels any sympathy for tom.....his words "I spoke to the lad afterwards and he was fine about it"......

if he cannot handle a handful of w*nker chants then he should act with a little decorum to prevent them happening in the first place..

different story last time when he raced around moss lane celebrating his winner wasn't it?

I very much doubt we'll come across him again thankfully

York Alty

« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2013, 02:01:17 PM »

As I said above we've got under his skin and rattled him.  I don't truly believe he thinks we're the worst fans he's come across, I am sure he's played at Elland Road, maybe Milwall too, and we know they're far far worse than we are!  Playing in front of 20k perhaps the abuse isn't perceived as being so personal.  Play in front of 400 when every insult can be heard is a different thing, and he's slow to adapt to it.  As for a mgmt career he's got an awful lot to learn, including how not to annoy your own boss.  Getting sent off at home in a relegation fight is a stupid thing to do.

That's if from me, doubt we'll be playing against him again.

Beaver

« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2013, 02:21:50 PM »

Fwank don't like us, fwank don't like us, fwank don't like us WE DON'T CARE!

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2013, 04:52:46 PM »

to be honest why go on his twit site to abuse him,i dont see the point in it.At a game i can understand fans having a go,thats football for you.leave the criticism for at the games.At the end of the day he broke Tom Kerneys leg and while we all know a player does not do this intentionally,it was still a reckless challenge and he must remember that fans dont forget.Also has he not behaved badly in a few of the last games not just against us,throwing balls at players heads in temper etc. so please lets leave it at that,we as alty fans are better than that .
Harold

bighairedmike

« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2013, 05:02:40 PM »

to be honest why go on his twit site to abuse him,i dont see the point in it.At a game i can understand fans having a go,thats football for you.leave the criticism for at the games.At the end of the day he broke Tom Kerneys leg and while we all know a player does not do this intentionally,it was still a reckless challenge and he must remember that fans dont forget.Also has he not behaved badly in a few of the last games not just against us,throwing balls at players heads in temper etc. so please lets leave it at that,we as alty fans are better than that .

Somebody asked him on twitter (Not an Alty fan) what had happened with the Alty fans at the game. Sinclair then started spouting a lot of nonsense about Alty fans and then just started insulting us as fans of a club. It was at that point that people corrected him and told him that he was wrong. There was no particular abuse aimed at him, just pointing out that what he was saying was absolute nonsense and that he should remember he is supposed to be the manager of a football club, and therefore an ambassador of that club, and that his actions were unprofessional. The fact that he can't handle it has got nothing to do with us.  :)

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2013, 05:27:11 PM »

....and then everything was deleted. Hopefully saw sense or perhaps someone had a quiet word.

Anyway all over with now.

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2013, 06:04:05 PM »

Glad the ability to Peake has been removed - I might have set a forum record  ;D

Will leave it at that
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2013, 07:23:35 PM »

ah k thanks,i dont have any of those accounts twitter facebook or any of the others.
Harold

taxi Phil

« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2013, 10:58:59 PM »

ah k thanks,i dont have any of those accounts twitter facebook or any of the others.
Very wise Harold, I concur fully.

Altyroo

« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2013, 12:09:03 PM »

He's a nasty man, does not like us Alty fans, Alty fans dont like him. He cant even spell Alty right (Alti, ha). Lets push on with our promotion efforts and forget about this horrible man.

taxi Phil

« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2013, 12:20:37 PM »

There was an old loser named Frank
Who hadn't enough in the bank.
He continued to play
Though he'd long had his day
And everyone knew he was.......

(That's enough Sinclair jokes : Ed.)
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 @frankmsinclair