PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 @frankmsinclair
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: @frankmsinclair  (Read 7661 times)

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: @frankmsinclair
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2013, 09:28:29 PM »

Very unprofessional behaviour by Sinclair.

If he is serious about carving out a managerial career on the Northern Non League circuit then he'll be coming across us on a regular basis and who knows might one day want to loan or sign one of our players. Not doing himself or Colwyn Bay any credit with his embarrassing actions on and off the pitch. Shaming the name of a decent and well run football club as well.

Jenga

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2013, 09:33:51 PM »

I would like to know what has been said to him that is so disguting, becuase i have not heard anything disgusting, i have however heard people shout at him similar to comments made at all football matches.

By his standards from his comments Alty fans are worse than Leeds. Frank I think yet again you are lieing. You are a disgrace to yourself and to Colwyn Bay, the team, the management, the fans and the stewards.

Jimmy

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2013, 09:34:40 PM »

'Where unfortunately Tom Kerney broke his leg'.

He didn't break his own leg did he? And spell his name right too.

Appropriate that he should be a 'Chelsea legend'. The worst run, most objectionable club in English football. He goes perfectly with them.
With the likes of Osgood lampard drogba is frank Sinclair really a Chelsea legend

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2013, 09:38:27 PM »

In a way Jimmy, the Chelsea fans I know remember him fondly. Maybe legend too much but he is still well regarded at Stamford Bridge lets put it that way.

Jimmy

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2013, 09:44:13 PM »

Maybe a bit of a cult player who worked hard despite lack of ability

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2013, 09:48:32 PM »

Yes, that's fair. Harks back to a different era they look at now through rose tinted spectacles. In the same way a lot of City fans now remember the likes of Dickov, Morrison etc from before the money came.

RocketDan

« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2013, 09:53:22 PM »

Some of these footballers really make statements that our over the top the worst fans in 20 years get real frank your very lucky you've come across very polite rival fans in last twenty years

I heard they closed the Tesco in Colwyn Bay when Alty were in town.

Hamilton

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2013, 10:27:46 PM »

Maybe a bit of a cult player who worked hard despite lack of ability

Well, you spelled that wrong for starters!

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2013, 11:13:34 PM »

I suggested that if the comments from Alti fans were so outlandish, then why had he not reported the matter to the appropriate authorities?  (As some of his antics had been reported by various Clubs) I also suggested that he was talking bollocks

Oddly I too got blocked

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2013, 11:18:20 PM »

I suggested that if the comments from Alti fans were so outlandish, then why had he not reported the matter to the appropriate authorities?  (As some of his antics had been reported by various Clubs) I also suggested that he was talking bollocks

Top bombing!  :)
Come on Alty!

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2013, 12:35:33 AM »

Time to move on..........

He broke Tom's leg, ended his career and could not be arsed to see how he was - he get's himself sent off and generally does not behave like a manager should - he is not someone I have any respect for whatsoever, and he deserves to be reminded about it.
The above said, am I the only one who thought the constant x-rated verbal abuse he received on Saturday from 3 individuals was way over the top ? I actually thought it tainted our otherwise magnificent support for the team and did not reflect well on the club as a whole.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 12:45:59 AM by Mick »
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2013, 06:41:25 AM »

Time to move on..........

He broke Tom's leg, ended his career and could not be arsed to see how he was - he get's himself sent off and generally does not behave like a manager should - he is not someone I have any respect for whatsoever, and he deserves to be reminded about it.
The above said, am I the only one who thought the constant x-rated verbal abuse he received on Saturday from 3 individuals was way over the top ? I actually thought it tainted our otherwise magnificent support for the team and did not reflect well on the club as a whole.

Your right it's time to move on. But I jeer personally heard any "x rated'' abuse. In fact quite the opposite after someone called him a nasty man and the insults were more humourous. Without sounding rude if you thought that was x rated then maybe you need to get out more, that said maybe you heard something I didn't. To put things into perspective FS didn't exactly help himself, after the first few minutes he accused an Alty player of using an elbow, he slid in on Watmore nowhere near him, got sent off for elbowing Reeves and finally was arguing with supporters near their changing rooms. Anyway 3 points and I'd say it looks like they'll get relegated anyway now.

taxi Phil

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2013, 07:57:57 AM »

Correct sequence of events :

1. Sinclair is sacked today.

2. Bay string some results together and stay up.

bumble

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2013, 08:09:34 AM »

Correct sequence of events :

1. Sinclair is sacked today.

2. Bay string some results together and stay up.

Are they and telford going for the 'most managers in a season award'?

Colwyn will stay up... even if its means AGM cup

brian1925

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2013, 10:25:56 AM »

I didn't partake in the FS stuff on Saturday and as others have suggested, i think it's probably time to move on. You could see Frank was upset from the start of the game and i even told my mate to keep his camera focused on him, because it was inevitable he'd finally flip.
It sounds odd i know, but i think Frank IS affected by the TK incident by the manner he has responded to Alty fans. Saying sorry might help more than having a go at the fans, who for the record are the best around at this level, as well he knows.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 @frankmsinclair