General Category > Altrincham FC First Team

So... Tuesday?

(1/3) > >>

ChrisVessey CUFC:
How do you Altrincham fans genuinely feel it will go? Are your players playing as poorly as results suggest? Is confidence sinking?

We are currently seven unbeaten but are still aware we are still in the thick of a relegation battle. A few of our fans feel we may come a cropper on Tuesday, mainly due to our top striker Robbie Simpson being suspended. On the other hand morale and confidence is high in the team due to the recent good run.. but we're hoping Quinn warns the players against complacency for Tuesday.

After this weekends results a draw would be a better result for us than it would you.. so what can we expect on Tuesday? All out attack?

Either way it will be an extremely fascinating game to ponder with so much being at stake. I for one am nervous already!

alty_fc_senny:
Well It Should Be A Good Game I Think If We Can Get A Result Here And A Point At Weymouth Then We Should Be Ok To Stay Up

lukealty12:
should be good game hoping for the three points and it seems as if we could get them but whne your down near the bottom things dont go your way

Altysmiffy:

--- Quote from: ChrisVessey CUFC on March 04, 2007, 03:47:06 PM ---How do you Altrincham fans genuinely feel it will go? Are your players playing as poorly as results suggest? Is confidence sinking?

We are currently seven unbeaten but are still aware we are still in the thick of a relegation battle.

--- End quote ---

I feel that it is only a matter of time & a little luck for us to get a result or two.

The chaps have put in some performances of character & training appears to be going well & confidence does appear to be high. As we are only too aware, however, this may count for nothing!

It is too close in the bottom third to count anyone out of relegation.

Daycare Dan:
We need a win, but to be honest against a team seven unbeaten I'll take a point now and move on.

We need to get Little a goal and soon (can we buy one off e-bay) if he don't score soon we're going to be in real trouble.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version