General Category > Altrincham FC First Team

Went to watch curzon ashton today...

(1/3) > >>

Amsterdam Alty:
they're good!

worst pitch i've seen in a while but they still managed to put some good football together, they won 4-1 if anyones wondering against a leamington team who were 28 games unbeaten and 20points ahead in their league.

Serious note on they're front man Mike Norton he's worth a look so far this season he has 43 goal in all competitions and despite not scoring today was the maker of three of the goals, is good in the air and did not stop moving! Definately a class above, been on trials at notts forest and despite scoring a hattrick was not signed, mabe a close season target at least a triallist. i asked about and he's on 100 a week so would be better value for money than bowler or thompson!

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe:
Graham Norton would be better value for money than Bowler or Thomson!

gazwarrington:
How many did the mighty leamington take ? They are being bank rolled and have a chairman promising the world (will fall flat on face)

Also If I win the raffle I'm donating my place to Bowler or Thomson, just so they can see what its like to be involved in the first team, its the only way they'll get in.

Amsterdam Alty:
bout 650 he may be promising the world but 5 straight promotions and 20 points clear he may have some way to a point, granted its an inferior league compared to the NWC what with there being 6 clubs all of a very good quality.

i don't know how much they are being bankrolled they are averaging 500 a week attendance and one of their fans said the wage budget is inside that but then they do have that young lad who coventry released for drink driving despite his supposed quality.

gazwarrington:
Trust me I read about Leamington in the local paper.

They are spending a lot of money on players and are outbidding Rugby Town for players all the time (Thats transfers and wages).

the chairman is trying his best with the set up and back room stuff but the ground is in the middle of nowhere and I just have a feeling its going to all go wrong when they start losing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version