PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Heathcote.
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Heathcote.  (Read 5443 times)

Lee

Heathcote.
« on: August 29, 2008, 02:35:02 PM »

Well a manager to get a team relegated 3 years on the trot should be under abit of pressure,don't get me wrong i think he has done wonders to get us were we are but a change of direction might help the team and club?

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Heathcote.
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 02:44:16 PM »

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

fuertes

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 03:16:46 PM »

I can hardly believe people are saying this. We're six games into a forty-six game season. If we get relegated at the end of the season then by all means consider his position. But for now can we just get behind Heathcote and the team please?

RedWhiteRedWhite

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 03:22:14 PM »

Well a manager to get a team relegated 3 years on the trot should be under abit of pressure,don't get me wrong i think he has done wonders to get us were we are but a change of direction might help the team and club?

The best change of direction would be you away from the use of a computer son. "Fuertes" has it nailed right on the head. (As does Ballers for that matter!)

markecky

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2008, 03:26:24 PM »

Wouldn't pay much attention to it. 

You hardly have to be inspector Morse to be a fan of another club posting stuff like this.

Lee

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2008, 03:29:28 PM »

He's not had 6 games he's had 3 season's to get it right how many more,i really like the bloke thing he did a great job on nothing to get us up,what i'm saying is get a young manager just finishing playing or just finished fresh ideas i.e Barrow,surely your not all that stupid and for 1 i've played with Ballers and thought he had a bit of sense!

Lee

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2008, 03:31:14 PM »

And i've been an Alty fan for 20 years Ecky,Forgot only you can make a valid point about the club we all love SORRY!

Narcissist

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2008, 03:44:17 PM »

You hardly have to be inspector Morse to be a fan of another club posting stuff like this.

Is he an Oxford fan?

Nobody had heard of Oxford before Morse!

markecky

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2008, 04:01:22 PM »

And i've been an Alty fan for 20 years Ecky,Forgot only you can make a valid point about the club we all love SORRY!

Not sure where I said that?  Merely pointed out that anyone could pretend to be an Alty fan to start arguments. 

Why did your post come now after a decent point against Wrexham?  Are you related to Wonderstuff at all, another first time poster with the same view at the same time?

Not really a fair argument though, you know me...you are who?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 04:06:18 PM by markecky »

Alty365

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2008, 04:07:20 PM »

He's Lee. He's an Alty fan. He's been coming for 20 years.

I don't know about you, but I'm convinced!  ::)

AltySi

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2008, 06:12:37 PM »

Maybe Lee is a genuine Alty fan, he's entitled to his opinion.

markecky

« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2008, 06:59:04 PM »

If Lee has been an Alty fan for 20 years he must know enough about the club to know that the situation is not really as simple as he says.

I was merely saying it would be very easy for another clubs fan to stir some trouble.  Watch , I'll do it for Vics...

Time for a Change?

Now I know Dino did a superb job in keeping us up last year but after our start this time, I think we need fresh ideas.  He made a mistake critcising the size of our squad in public pre season and our points return will not be enough to keep us up so far.  I reckon he has take us as far as he can.

That would get a 10 page response on the Vics forum.

I'm sure Lee is an Alty fan, I just question why him and wonderstuff would post on the eve of a match.

After Eastbourne 3 Alty 0 then maybe.

Jenga

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2008, 07:36:37 PM »

After Eastbourne 3 Alty 0 then maybe.

I so hope we don't lose 3-0 now lmao

Dougals Dad

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2008, 10:15:56 PM »

An observation: a lot of the people doubting GH's position have made very few posts.

Draw your own conclusions!

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2008, 11:57:16 PM »

How about a manager that got us up and against the odds kept us there? The three "relegation" seasons were year 1, stayed up on merit, deducted silly points. other two revoked but due to others overspending and finding the consequences. A level/legal/moral playing field in this division would have us regular lower mid table. A manager who can level the situation against the likes of Wrexham, Torquay twice, beat Cambridge Utd etc?

Who would you replace him with working with our budget?

Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Heathcote.