PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Full match commentary link for today's game
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: Full match commentary link for today's game  (Read 21562 times)

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Full match commentary link for today's game
« Reply #90 on: August 21, 2010, 11:54:27 PM »

What was the attendance today ?
ParkINson's red and white army

markecky

« Reply #91 on: August 21, 2010, 11:57:31 PM »

Supposed to have been 776 with 61 from them.

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 22, 2010, 09:13:45 AM »

What does 'supposed to have been' mean Ecky?

If you don't think that we can count then please feel free to come and do the job yourself

markecky

« Reply #93 on: August 22, 2010, 09:24:21 AM »

It means that I thought, in my opinion that it looked more than that.  

People around me also thought it looked about 900 especially if you add in season ticket holders who weren't there.

If the turnstiles say 776 then 776 it was.

Lets hope we never get to a stage where people are scared to talk about things for fear of reprisals.

Every club forum I have ever been on has discussion like "it looked more than that" or "or didnt look that many to me"

seasonticket

« Reply #94 on: August 22, 2010, 10:30:24 AM »

I did not renew my season ticket this year on account of the number of games I will miss.
Yesterday was my first game this season and it may well be my last. That is nothing to do with Alty the club or team.
It is solely to do with what is served up on the pitch by the opposition and by referees.
Everyone thinks that Evans is a mad fat T**t. Yes he is. But I believe his anntics are all part of the crappy clubs plan to intimidate the opposition and ref.
And it worked. Joseph tackled someone right infront of the stand. It was the best tackle of the game, he clearly got the bazll and only the ball. the crawley guy went down because he had his foot behind the ball, but he added an agonised shout at which Fat motor mouth is jumping up and down and screeming at the ref. Result for cheating Fat Bas***d. Ref booked Joseph.
I reckon even ATS would have to agree that was a superb tackle.
I don't want to pay money to see diving cheating gamesmanship from a bunch of players and manager and incompetent refereeing.
If I had paid the sums bandied about for players that are nothing special I would want a refund.

markecky

« Reply #95 on: August 22, 2010, 10:59:00 AM »

I did not renew my season ticket this year on account of the number of games I will miss.
Yesterday was my first game this season and it may well be my last. That is nothing to do with Alty the club or team.
It is solely to do with what is served up on the pitch by the opposition and by referees.
Everyone thinks that Evans is a mad fat T**t. Yes he is. But I believe his anntics are all part of the crappy clubs plan to intimidate the opposition and ref.
And it worked. Joseph tackled someone right infront of the stand. It was the best tackle of the game, he clearly got the bazll and only the ball. the crawley guy went down because he had his foot behind the ball, but he added an agonised shout at which Fat motor mouth is jumping up and down and screeming at the ref. Result for cheating Fat Bas***d. Ref booked Joseph.
I don't want to pay money to see diving cheating gamesmanship from a bunch of players and manager and incompetent refereeing.
If I had paid the sums bandied about for players that are nothing special I would want a refund.

So you're going to punish your own club for the antics of Crawley Town?

Wouldnt this make you even more glad you were associated with Altrincham?

I really don't understand this at all...

Altrinchman

« Reply #96 on: August 22, 2010, 11:08:50 AM »

What a load of bollocks.It sounds to me like you are looking for a way out and this has given you the chance to do it.noone has ever stopped watching a team because the opposition did something.

joe

« Reply #97 on: August 22, 2010, 11:40:47 AM »

What a load of bollocks.It sounds to me like you are looking for a way out and this has given you the chance to do it.noone has ever stopped watching a team because the opposition did something.

Surely if he wants to do something else with his Saturday afternoon then he is quite entitled to without people having a pop? I have had a season ticket for the last few seasons but didn't renew this season due to financial restrictions and the fact that i won't be able to attend all the home games. I missed the first two home games as i was away on holiday and to be honest i've quite enjoyed not being there. I think it's actually turned into a habit rather than something i do for enjoyment and although i'll still attend a few games this season i won't be going out of my way to make sure i don't miss any.

markecky

« Reply #98 on: August 22, 2010, 12:07:13 PM »

This thread must give the board such encouragement to keep the club going.

I'll call  it a day for today there I think...its really starting to get me down.

Best thing for me about yesterday was the number of youngsters in kits.  Was great to see...

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 22, 2010, 12:12:38 PM »

What does 'supposed to have been' mean Ecky?

If you don't think that we can count then please feel free to come and do the job yourself

That's a bit uncalled for is it not ? Maybe clarify his origianl point first before jumping down his throat ?

RageAgainstTheFirstTeam

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 22, 2010, 12:14:19 PM »

On a more positive note I'll say that this is my 3rd season watching Alty and I absolutely loved the games against Darlington and Luton, Crawley not so much but come on, it wasn't that bad. Definitely attending the next few games, really enjoying the season so far.
"You have to be something in life, so you might as well just be what you want." Keith Davey at Histon, 2012.

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 22, 2010, 12:16:32 PM »

This is the second consecutive season i've had a season ticket, the last was 1996/1997, i'll still be at games come rain, sun, snow, ice and convicted managers of other teams. In the unlikely event i don't make a game i'd like to think by purchasing it i've helped the club. Other people aren't so fortunate and other things come first, if though, i was attending purely through habit and not enjoyment i'd call it a day. Everyone has their own opinions and we should be grateful we can air them

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 22, 2010, 12:18:43 PM »

On a more positive note I'll say that this is my 3rd season watching Alty and I absolutely loved the games against Darlington and Luton, Crawley not so much but come on, it wasn't that bad. Definitely attending the next few games, really enjoying the season so far.

If my memory serves me right we usually have a little run in September, we just need that one game where things click and work.

Longman

« Reply #103 on: August 22, 2010, 01:23:45 PM »

What's all the negativity about?

We are all on here because on Altrincham football club.  Just because we haven't managed a win against three of the favourites for the league seems to have rattled some people?   I don't understand it?

COME ON ALTY!

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 22, 2010, 01:26:53 PM »

My answer to you is quite simple.. Dont let the cheating bastard win... you can counter that by watching Alty and thereby contributing to the gate money.
Give them a shout and watch them...

Creepy only come but once a season... Dont deny yourself the chance to watch Alty just because of one Fat Jock Nobber...

He will probably keel over with a fkn heart attack before they next come North to Moss Lane

Keep the faith... Were only 3 Games into  a 46 game season (unless Crawley go bust)

Cmon Alty
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Full match commentary link for today's game