News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Colin Little signs for FC United

Author Topic: Colin Little signs for FC United  (Read 2865 times)

LUHG1878

« on: August 20, 2010, 12:29:59 AM »

Hi, FC United fan from Altrincham, I normally attened a good handful of Alty matches a season and was even there to see you get promoted a few years back. FC's full squad was announced yesterday and Colin Little was on there which we were expecting afetr he appeared on the bench for a couple of friendlies. Check this forum a few times a week normally and hadn't seen anything about it on here so thought I would sign up and post it :) Good luck for the season!

http://www.fc-utd.co.uk/story.php?story_id=3034

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Colin Little signs for FC United
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 12:34:58 AM »

Already been noted dear boy, and dismissed as irrelevant.

Interesting squad though looking at it, with Mike No ambition Norton, Ben Deegan and Colin Little you shouldn't struggle for goals at that level. I should imagine Carlos Roca and Jerome Wright should also be good in the Unibond.

Not that it matters, I shall probably keep a keen eye on your christmas derby games with Northwich though.  :P

RocketDan

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 01:23:55 AM »

He should smash in 30 a season no problem.

I hope MUFC don't hear of this or it could be curtains for him.... I'm sure Maine Road are hiring, so he should be ok for football this season.

jimbo

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 09:23:13 AM »

i was wandering where he would be playing so i could go catch a game if alty are away.thanks

CB

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2010, 10:22:50 AM »

Disappointed in him joining these scumbags tbh :(

markecky

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2010, 10:38:26 AM »

They were the only team that would allow him not to train I heard.

fuertes

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2010, 12:05:36 PM »

This kind of thing makes us look pathetic. Can we stop bleating about a club three divisions below us, claiming they are the worst thing that ever happened to football ever?

They were annoyed at Manchester United Corporation International and their ludicrous ticket prices and kickoff times, so decided to stick together as a fan group and form a community club. Good luck to them.

They had some prick at a friendly with us who punched a lad in the face. That was a disgraceful incident, but it's not like they go round the North of England smashing up towns and terrifying children. Anyway, they sent reps to one of forums and the bloke making the speech got a good reception. Having decided they weren't the evil lot we'd labelled them after the friendly, why do some of us insist on continuing to hate them? It makes us look incredibly tin-pot.

Anyway, best of luck to Colin. A real Alty legend and someone who still has a bit to give on the field. Hope you do well Col.

CB

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2010, 12:26:12 PM »

This kind of thing makes us look pathetic. Can we stop bleating about a club three divisions below us, claiming they are the worst thing that ever happened to football ever?

They were annoyed at Manchester United Corporation International and their ludicrous ticket prices and kickoff times, so decided to stick together as a fan group and form a community club. Good luck to them.

They had some prick at a friendly with us who punched a lad in the face. That was a disgraceful incident, but it's not like they go round the North of England smashing up towns and terrifying children. Anyway, they sent reps to one of forums and the bloke making the speech got a good reception. Having decided they weren't the evil lot we'd labelled them after the friendly, why do some of us insist on continuing to hate them? It makes us look incredibly tin-pot.

Anyway, best of luck to Colin. A real Alty legend and someone who still has a bit to give on the field. Hope you do well Col.

My reasons for disliking them are my own, thank you very much, and if I want to call them scumbags I will.

Thanks.

fuertes

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2010, 12:31:48 PM »

My reasons for disliking them are my own, thank you very much, and if I want to call them scumbags I will.

Thanks.

But you're not going to share those views, which is precisely the raison d'etre of a forum? How odd. You're also going to label a club legend a disappointment on the basis of these views you're unwilling to share? Again, how odd.

Narcissist

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2010, 12:51:42 PM »

I dont see why theyre any different to any other small non-league team from the Greater Manchester area. Theyve found their level now and im sure that the interest in them will level too.

Good luck Col, sure you'll keep banging them in!

RageAgainstTheFirstTeam

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2010, 12:51:56 PM »

Agree with fuertes here.

Well done Col.
"You have to be something in life, so you might as well just be what you want." Keith Davey at Histon, 2012.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team