PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Attendances
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Attendances  (Read 4068 times)

Longman

Re: Attendances
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2008, 11:14:28 PM »

i'd say the other 200 or odd you will lose will come and watch a better team like macc!! ;D

Would rather watch Alty play Sunday league,  ;)

steveo_macc

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2008, 11:19:17 PM »

effectively conference is sunday league standard, dropping down will be like watching the local high school football team

Alty365

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2008, 11:20:00 PM »

Yawn!

Jezza

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2008, 09:58:12 AM »

If you look at our attendances in the old conference before we dropped into the Unibond the first time I'm sure they would average to about the same as we enjoyed this last 3 years in the BSP...I honestly don't think our hardcore has increased...hardcore being those who'd follow us wherever we are.

I'm wondering if we won the BSN what attendance we would get and how it would compare to the crowd we got against Emley(?) when we won the Unibond.

There were some impressive attendances in the BSN this weekend but usually teams like kettering got about 1200, AFC Telford close to 2,000 but when I looked at their away games there was only the usual 500 so they don't seem to travel well.

I'd budget for average crowds of 700 and that's if we are doing reasonably well.....if we are topping the table then we'll average 900 maybe....if we do badly it'll go down to 600.

Bazbatteria

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2008, 10:36:55 AM »

On the flip side, if we stay up gates could swell to 1100 or 1200. Looking at last seasons gates it was only the Stevenage and Kidderminster games that really dented the overall average due to Christmas time and that collosal monsoon respectively. Wrexham at home would bring in as many as York at home boosting the overall, I'm getting ahead of myself. Onwards!
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Attendances