* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: 8,144  (Read 5784 times)

GB Alty

Re: 8,144
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2014, 07:56:00 PM »

Gateshead had the good sense to change their colours from claret & blue, they have gone broke three times and can attract anything from 50 - 15,000 fans. They could bring a bit of fun to the league in the same way Wimbledon did. We all know what to expect from Cambridge. So my vote goes to Gateshead. But i expect Cambridge to win.
Gateshead changed their colours years ago

Jimmy

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2014, 11:10:36 PM »

Gateshead had the good sense to change their colours from claret & blue, they have gone broke three times and can attract anything from 50 - 15,000 fans. They could bring a bit of fun to the league in the same way Wimbledon did. We all know what to expect from Cambridge. So my vote goes to Gateshead. But i expect Cambridge to win.
Hope Gateshead win if we go up cambridge better away trip

RedhillAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2014, 06:03:43 AM »

I am sure that they will remind us yet again of the myth that the North East is the Hotbed of English Football.

From a selfish point of view, if we go up I can get to Cambridge.

wilf

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2014, 10:13:16 AM »

I was one of the 8000 at gateshead at the weekend, just looking for a game as shildons season is long finished. If they get into the league they,l benefit massively from the shambles at newcastle. I know a wembley visit is totally different but they,v sold 15000 tickets already,, il be at moss lane again this saturday too to shout altrincham into the conference, seeing as bonz has offered to drive. Just got to keep him off the ale now

Jezza

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2014, 03:13:29 PM »

just been looking at the Gateshead attendances for this year....apart from a cup tie V oxford it was only in the last few weeks they got a 1000+ home crowd....all the rest were around 700-800.........I tell a lie luton at home got just over 1,000
there's a lot of floating interest round there obviously but only for the really big games....tues night V Accrington will be lucky to attract 600 I'd wager....

York Alty

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2014, 09:52:27 PM »

I was one of the 8000 at gateshead at the weekend, just looking for a game as shildons season is long finished. If they get into the league they,l benefit massively from the shambles at newcastle. I know a wembley visit is totally different but they,v sold 15000 tickets already,, il be at moss lane again this saturday too to shout altrincham into the conference, seeing as bonz has offered to drive. Just got to keep him off the ale now

Good on Wilf and Bonz.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team