PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 TOMORROWS GAME
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: TOMORROWS GAME  (Read 5594 times)

ASMO

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
    • oxfords barbers
TOMORROWS GAME
« on: September 22, 2008, 11:41:39 PM »

How about we stop all this bickering about heathcote and get right behind the boys they need our full support for this game if were going to have ago heathcote wait untill after the final whistle has blown lets see some dignity not like on saturday it was discracful the players need some lifting lets give it to them as loud as we can COME ON  THE BOYS

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: TOMORROWS GAME
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 09:41:53 AM »

well said. Good for you! Come on the Supers  :D
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

Alty365

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 09:48:14 AM »

How about we stop all this bickering about heathcote and get right behind the boys they need our full support for this game if were going to have ago heathcote wait untill after the final whistle has blown lets see some dignity not like on saturday it was discracful the players need some lifting lets give it to them as loud as we can COME ON  THE BOYS

Totally agree with what you say and the priority tonight has to be getting behind the lads.

However, for me this raises a question:

How do we make an effective demonstration of our unhappiness at Heathcote's actions after the game when:

a) He will almost certainly disappear straight down the tunnel at the final whistle.
b) Even if any board members are around to see it they clearly don't care.

What is the best way of getting our point across whilst staying behind the team?

bighairedmike

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 09:49:31 AM »

When we batter them 4-2, the players have clapped the fans. thats when the heathecote out chants may hit home slightly.

*runs for tin hat*

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 09:50:52 AM »

Totally agree with what you say and the priority tonight has to be getting behind the lads.

How do we make an effective demonstration of our unhappiness at Heathcote's actions after the game when:

a) He will almost certainly disappear straight down the tunnel at the final whistle.

What is the best way of getting our point across whilst staying behind the team?

Not necesarily my view but perhaps and pre-arranged demo BEFORE a game. I didn't agree with what happened on Saturday, neither from GH or the fans. It defiantley affected the players as of Senior's reaction !

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2008, 09:53:38 AM »

Sadly, I can't think of one - I don't think there is one.
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

VofD

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2008, 11:05:49 AM »

and even if there was one, would anything really change. Sadly, I don't think so. >:( >:(

HallamAlty

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2008, 04:20:08 PM »

We are fans of Altrincham Football Club - so the best thing we can do is get 110% behind our beloved team and cheer them on as loudly as possible.

COME ON ALTY!

James Black

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2008, 04:22:32 PM »

Not necesarily my view but perhaps and pre-arranged demo BEFORE a game. I didn't agree with what happened on Saturday, neither from GH or the fans. It defiantley affected the players as of Senior's reaction !

I must of been looking away at the time what did chrissy senior acctually say to us

Jezza

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2008, 04:23:03 PM »

I like the winning 4-2 and then chanting heathcote out.

In fact, no, lets beat 'em 6-0.

James Black

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2008, 04:25:26 PM »

Why do recent events have this game been a result that none of us would expect at this moment in time a 5 -0 win

HallamAlty

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2008, 04:29:52 PM »

why not really go for it??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7-0

;) ;D

Jezza

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2008, 04:38:19 PM »

8-0....are they merthyr in disguise?

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2008, 04:39:52 PM »

I'd settle for any kind of win.
1-0 to Alty with the ball going in off somebody's arse in the fourteenth minute of added time would do for me!  ::)

Jezza

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2008, 04:41:31 PM »

1-0 to Alty with the ball going in off somebody's arse in the fourteenth minute of added time would do for me!

That's a bit optimistic if you don't mind me saying!
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 TOMORROWS GAME