PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Waste of a tenner
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Waste of a tenner  (Read 10375 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Waste of a tenner
« on: November 10, 2009, 10:37:34 PM »

Dont see why we should get ourselves out of the house on a night like tonight,to see a performance like that.The ''cup hoodoo'' strikes again.I can't wait until our next no show on FA trophy first round day......

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Waste of a tenner
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 10:48:22 PM »

Tonight comfirmed that Crowell leaving was bad but Johnson out all season leaves us completley f**ked.

Now dreading Saturday's game
Full time and proud of it

joe

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2009, 10:54:12 PM »

Tonight was awful,complete waste of ten quid! Well done to Witton on a deserved win.

Jacko

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2009, 10:57:09 PM »

terrible stuff, why is it £10 to get in????  seriosly rediculous price even the flood lights couldnt be bovererd!!!!

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2009, 10:59:20 PM »

Tonight comfirmed that Crowell leaving was bad but Johnson out all season leaves us completley f**ked.

Now dreading Saturday's game

My apologies, but I thought that was common knowledge.

Losing tonight could hopefully have two bonus points, firstly, we are out of an in the fckn way silly money losing competition, and secondly, a good kick up the ar*se for the team. So hopefully a good thing.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

gunners11

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2009, 11:11:00 PM »

alty alty here we go again getting beat by a tiny club witton bloodly albion .tell you what lets play in the bsn not bsp because we are sh*te forest green rovers on sat alty 1-3fgr good luck alty you need it. we are altrincham going to get out of the bsp and try for new heights.they are to scare look at accrington 3-2 winners at bury tonight at crown ground accrington were in conference now div2 that is where alty should be. i am sorry for this out of the fa cup out of the unibond cup chesire cup it is bo**ocks and it puts shame to alty fans .sorry very upset alty fan  >:( >:(

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2009, 11:18:00 PM »

alty alty here we go again getting beat by a tiny club witton bloodly albion .tell you what lets play in the bsn not bsp because we are sh*te forest green rovers on sat alty 1-3fgr good luck alty you need it. we are altrincham going to get out of the bsp and try for new heights.they are to scare look at accrington 3-2 winners at bury tonight at crown ground accrington were in conference now div2 that is where alty should be. i am sorry for this out of the fa cup out of the unibond cup chesire cup it is bo**ocks and it puts shame to alty fans .sorry very upset alty fan  >:( >:(

a couple of quality loan signings needed up front in midfield ?sheridan back anyone ?

markecky

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2009, 11:21:26 PM »

Didn't think we'd manage to top Mansfield in the cup but tonight was close.  

I don't care if its the Cheshire Cup or the Egg Cup, tonight was just shocking.

Struggling to take a positive, maybe the return of Chrissy Denham who looked lively.  The rest was non decript tosh.

Well done to Witton Albion, good committed performance.  You should have won by more.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2009, 11:50:16 PM »

Hopefully they will make up for it on Saturday by putting in a good performance against Forest Green. Three points would be a great tonic!

Come on Alty!
Come on Alty!

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2009, 11:52:43 PM »

Just arrived back home after another gutless performance. Waste of a fkn tenner and the diesel I used to get there.. Only good thing was I thought Pearson was ok. Coburn saved another pen and some good saves but his distribution is fkn awful.

That was not good enough team, any side in the BSP would have pasted us tonight.

Why the f**k dont the players show some fight in cup competitions

Hope GH sorts out that sh*t for Saturday.

Not impressed one bit

Well done Witton and good luck

Just to cap it all the fkn floodlights failed AGAIN...

PS bring a torch on Saturday...

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2009, 11:53:28 PM »

Didn't even qualify as bad tonight I'm afraid.

We could have put shirts on an azalea bush and an ornamental fountain and got better performances than we did from a couple of our players

casper

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2009, 02:10:07 AM »

the match was complete and utter sh*te, against a well worked team that were clearly "up for it". I am not looking forward to the visit of FGR now.

You would have thought by now the defence would know when to play long balls to the front, and when to play short balls.

really pissed off by that performance.

ASMO

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
    • oxfords barbers
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2009, 08:10:43 AM »

Total waste of time,only one who tried was Denham , good luck to Witton

distancetraveller

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2009, 08:39:27 AM »

the match was complete and utter sh*te, against a well worked team that were clearly "up for it". I am not looking forward to the visit of FGR now.

You would have thought by now the defence would know when to play long balls to the front, and when to play short balls.

Good point.. Its a joke watching Senior and Little trying to win headers against 6 foot plus centre backs.
Why did Denham get taken off when we were in need of a goal? unless of course he was injured.

The tactics used sometimes by GH are strange to say the least..  I thought we had an ex Man U reserve attacking midfielder on our books now.  This would have been an ideal opportunity to give him a run out ...

markecky

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2009, 09:00:58 AM »

There must have been something worng with Antonio Bryan, he would have made the bench is available.

Good point.. Its a joke watching Senior and Little trying to win headers against 6 foot plus centre backs.
Why did Denham get taken off when we were in need of a goal? unless of course he was injured.

The tactics used sometimes by GH are strange to say the least..  I thought we had an ex Man U reserve attacking midfielder on our books now.  This would have been an ideal opportunity to give him a run out ...

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Waste of a tenner