News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Non-Alty : Macc

Author Topic: Non-Alty : Macc  (Read 2113 times)

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: April 25, 2015, 10:46:08 PM »

Nobody laughing at Macc on here................play-offs most of the season and missed out........................suppose being replaced by FGR and Eastleigh is not ideal
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

RedhillAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Non-Alty : Macc
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 08:07:59 AM »

That's because Macc are beyond a joke.

It will be interesting to see their finances or should I say how they want to portray their finances during the off season.

Lets see what that silly cow that argues they are a bigger club than us has to say now they are still in the same league.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2015, 09:15:36 AM »

Hopefully we can play them over xmas and new year next season.Tranmere and southport can play chester or wrexham

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2015, 10:45:38 AM »

We were discussing this last night on the train. Trannmere definitely have an element. I suspect the Police will have a say on all the games involving them Chester and Wrexham. Going to see huge away followings on the Chequers End next season. On a related note glad that Barrow did it rather than Fylde. I hope it's Guiseley who joins them.

Jezza

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2015, 11:23:52 AM »

looking forward to their £300k needed to get through close season statement.....

York Alty

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2015, 06:08:16 PM »

There are some great looking northwest fixtures next season.  Chester, Wrexham, Tranmere and Macc - good away followings and I see no reasons why we shouldn't be confident about getting points against each of them.

There's been mention elsewhere about Tranmeres potential for trouble, which in view of our odd policy of letting the weather determine the away standing areas needs looking at. I am sure it will be.

As for Macc, most of their mob would agree they've outperformed expectations.  Next season will be tougher I think, for them and us.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team