PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Chalmers
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Chalmers  (Read 5305 times)

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Chalmers
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2007, 12:13:32 AM »

I don't know whether the guy I spoke to (Stockport Chief Scout) was pulling my chain or not BUT he  very clearly said to me that he'd never even heard of Lewis.

I've known this guy for about ten years and used to see him quite regularly at MUFC Reserve fixtures

If it transpires that he has indeed fed me a line then I will apologise unreservedly but, based on experience, I have no reason to doubt him

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2007, 06:27:31 PM »

Mark Robins was at the game on Tuesday night, possibly looking at Lewis

As I've mentioned on another thread Chris the Alty legend that is Nicky Daws was with him, looking at someone.... possibly not on contract....who we should offer a contract..... :D

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2007, 02:01:06 PM »

As I have posted under a different thread

"Certainly looks as though my 'friend' from Stockport was indeed pulling my chain.

Next time I see him I'll thank him very much and tell him that I don't really need any assistance to look an arse thanks very much.

What I posted was in good faith and I'm sorry if anyone was misled by anything I wrote"

teasybeaver

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2007, 02:29:42 PM »

As I have posted under a different thread

"Certainly looks as though my 'friend' from Stockport was indeed pulling my chain.

Next time I see him I'll thank him very much and tell him that I don't really need any assistance to look an arse thanks very much.

What I posted was in good faith and I'm sorry if anyone was misled by anything I wrote"

To be fair I still dont think they're after him that much, the quote from county is very general, they could apply it to any decent young player.

Unless he was trying to throw alty officials off the trail to avoid tying Lewis up in a contract. The plot thickens! Tapping up perhaps?

Its chelsea all over again!
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Chalmers