General Category > Non Altrincham FC Talk

Please explain this...

(1/2) > >>

Hugh:
https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/tawny-buettner-rn-observed-a-10x

Or dismiss it out of hand as not actual evidence if that's your thing.

I genuinely want to get to the bottom of this, but I've heard a lot of different explanations for what is going on, lost trust in the government and some of the media after some of the things we've been told (and not least up to August 2020). And I don't believe for a moment that healthy teenagers are at serious risk from a virus.

Amsterdam Alty:

Amsterdam Alty:

--- Quote from: Hugh on February 05, 2022, 12:35:53 AM ---And I don't believe for a moment that healthy teenagers are at serious risk from a virus.

--- End quote ---

You say some silly things Hugh. Measles not a deadly virus? Smallpox? Hepatitis? Ebola? Dengue Fever? Polio? Rabies? I suggest you check your privilege at the door before answering this.

You are also right, Viruses usually arrive in the bodies of the perfectly healthy and say "not today lads, jimmy is just too healthy"

I can't believe I didn't spot this gem of an argument before.

Amsterdam Alty:
I don't edit posts, I add additional responses...

Human Immunodeficiency Virus... HIV certainly never killed a previously healthy young man - not a single piece of evidence for this.

CRT Butty:
That's not evidence per se. It's opinion, untested and is such a statistically number that it wouldn't get any serious traction in medical studies.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version