PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 wrexham fans..
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: wrexham fans..  (Read 8383 times)

chris888

wrexham fans..
« on: January 01, 2011, 05:40:11 PM »

didn't really want to start of the thread but, i just wanted other peoples take on the behaviour of their fans, i didnt see what happened in the main stand.
what some of them did in the golf road end was disgraceful aand pathetic. picking on people, knocking over steward on confronting innocent people. not to mention spitting in faces.

Jenga

Re: wrexham fans..
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 05:43:17 PM »

A total disgrace is all it can be classed as.

Fans were stood there before the game singing and were not handled though.

Whilst the issue ultimately was handled well, it perhaps could have been avoided in the first place.

chris888

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2011, 05:44:37 PM »

completely correct. however, one steward was trying to restrain about 10 wrexham fans running through the alty fans to fight anbody they could.

Hulme Robin

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2011, 05:48:43 PM »

very odd why were they in the home end? maybe they couldn't read English

bumble

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2011, 05:50:24 PM »

I'm proud that non of the Alty fans rose to the bait and got physical

Well done to our stewards too

RockyRobin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2011, 05:50:31 PM »

completely correct. however, one steward was trying to restrain about 10 wrexham fans running through the alty fans to fight anbody they could.

Brave steward, thanks for your efforts.
Bought and Brought are two different words with completely different meanings

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2011, 06:33:22 PM »

There fans should not have been in our end but I suppose its difficult to always spot them all

They reacted when someone shouted sheep shagger at them but it was coming any way

I got called stephen gately off one of the 60 year olds ha ha pricks
ParkINson's red and white army

bumble

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2011, 07:16:42 PM »

The lad who ran down the stairs to shoot his mouth off at the Altrincham official was familiar. Wasn't he the person who did the same thing at Barrow last season? The Alty manager/coach was very inflammatory and verbal generally - I sat a bit too far away to hear him. He reminded me of a poor mans Steve Evans of Crawley! Just because this Alty chap is a total Pr*ck, there was no need for any of our fans to sink to his level.

Seems like it's same people

Anyone in the main stand like to explain the goings on?

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2011, 07:19:12 PM »

ive said before and i will say it again, kidology is all you need to tame "lads" at football matches.One copper outside the home turnstiles and one stood near the programme sellers inside and the same at the away end is all that is needed to put them off from trying it on.If they saw plod stood at the turnstile today they would have not even attempted to enter the home end.And known straight away police were at the game.they think its open season when they see volunteer stewards and no plod on duty

Longman

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2011, 07:33:03 PM »

Those wrexham mongs in the golf road were utterly sub human, spitting in peoples faces, kicking off when they clearly knew there were no boys or anyone wanting a fight for that matter! Would they do the same at luton?

Mikeyb1987

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2011, 07:37:44 PM »

They were clearly out for a scrap, lucky no-one (myself included) could be arsed with them. Have to say it seemed a bit daft that so many of their fans were in our end to start with, I think there was more of them than us specially on the mound.

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2011, 08:04:28 PM »

They were clearly out for a scrap, lucky no-one (myself included) could be arsed with them. Have to say it seemed a bit daft that so many of their fans were in our end to start with, I think there was more of them than us specially on the mound.

I was goingto do a long reply to this thread but can't be arsed. Having just left the bar and having apologised to 3 of our own supporters because i got the wrong end of the what they were saying.
The planning for both today's gane and York started mid December and whilist you were all out getting drunk i was still trying to get extra stewards at 8pm last night due to being let down.
Police for today would have cost the club in £2000 or more bracket. If visiting fans don't wear colours you cannot do anything about it apart from learn and maybe in future do what other clubs do and make big games all ticket
but i don't think you want that. Small rant over Happy new year.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 08:09:59 PM by Darren »
@AltyDaz

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2011, 08:09:50 PM »

Will we have to foot the 2k bill ?
ParkINson's red and white army

bigedd

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2011, 08:12:50 PM »

I Was in the main stand,it was the first game i left at half time.i felt so scared for our safety.When the idiot ran down the stairs to confront Kenny,no one stopped the verble abuse. When the police followed the idiots, into the stand, the Wrexham fans sided with him,  they backed off.
After the police left, the idiots had a free hand,Most of them had being drinking, and how do they get into the main stand when they get in thru the standing turnstile, More should be done to check people into the main stand.

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2011, 08:15:25 PM »

Will we have to foot the 2k bill ?

No it would cost about £2000 if we had requested them  from to be there as part of the match plans but no cost once called in due to an incident.
@AltyDaz
Pages: [1] 2 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 wrexham fans..