+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Rogan

Author Topic: Rogan  (Read 4024 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Rogan
« on: July 27, 2011, 10:37:17 PM »

Is he the thickest man to ever study a phd? He is going to spend most of his free time on the M6 and A14, every saturday will be like travelling to an away game.The mind boggles sometimes,it really does

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Rogan
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 10:47:10 PM »

At least there will be two of them stuck in the traffic jams................remember he did study plankton afterall
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

RageAgainstTheFirstTeam

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 10:47:36 PM »

well since he's not going to be signing I can judge him on his 20 minutes for us and say he looked sh*te!
"You have to be something in life, so you might as well just be what you want." Keith Davey at Histon, 2012.

PukkaPieman

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 09:04:05 PM »

I think this just shows us what budgets some other BSN clubs must still have as I reckon he must have gone there for more money.

I wonder how our playing budget compares with the other clubs. Do BSN clubs have to publish their accounts to the league and outside? If they are Ltd companies most will be available eventually from Companies house.

bumble

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2011, 09:11:01 PM »

I think this just shows us what budgets some other BSN clubs must still have as I reckon he must have gone there for more money.

I wonder how our playing budget compares with the other clubs. Do BSN clubs have to publish their accounts to the league and outside? If they are Ltd companies most will be available eventually from Companies house.

Maybe budgets aren't more, just used differently?

PukkaPieman

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2011, 09:25:00 PM »

Alty have the lowest non playing budget of almost all Conf clubs, so to be able to pay more than us for players, they MUST have a bigger budget. Corby have some rich benefactor I hear, plus a new ground which their own fans think is pants at the Mo, especially the pitch which is a mess  :o

joe

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2011, 09:29:22 PM »

He played 20 mins for us and looked average at best. Lets move on.

PukkaPieman

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2011, 09:34:27 PM »

He played 20 mins for us and looked average at best. Lets move on.

I agree, but it just begs the question about budgets when they are cutting theirs down to ONLY 18 players and still seem to have a higher one than us.

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2011, 09:35:54 PM »

Rogan isnt the only northern based football  theyve signed either!

bumble

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2011, 09:39:14 PM »

Alty have the lowest non playing budget of almost all Conf clubs, so to be able to pay more than us for players, they MUST have a bigger budget. Corby have some rich benefactor I hear, plus a new ground which their own fans think is pants at the Mo, especially the pitch which is a mess  :o

No it doesn't,
IF they're paying more for all players, then yes.... However
To pay more for some, doesn't mean you have more, simply the distribution is different

For instance
budget A is 16X (alty)  16 players on X = 16X
budget B is 15X (Corby)   10 players on 3/4 X, 6 on 1.25X (15X in total) thus 6 being on more than alty players and a lower budget

PukkaPieman

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2011, 10:31:47 PM »

No it doesn't,
IF they're paying more for all players, then yes.... However
To pay more for some, doesn't mean you have more, simply the distribution is different

For instance
budget A is 16X (alty)  16 players on X = 16X
budget B is 15X (Corby)   10 players on 3/4 X, 6 on 1.25X (15X in total) thus 6 being on more than alty players and a lower budget

You may have a point, but as Alty have at least three players on BSP level wages already I doubt our budget is as high as theirs is overall.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Rogan