PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Decent game....
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Decent game....  (Read 8043 times)

Hamilton

Re: Decent game....
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2013, 08:18:26 PM »

Not convinced that Nicky is 100% fit. Buzz, on the other hand, seems to have stepped up a notch from last season. Man of the Match for me yesterday, and the recovery he's made from a potentially career-ending injury points to one very gutsy and committed guy. Long may he grace our team !

On the vid of the game Buzz did some cracking runs.

Jimmy

« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2013, 08:58:02 PM »

Buzz better footballer Williams better defender
 id always play leather if fit and perhaps swap between buzz and Williams I'm told that Rodgers is a very good centre halfs perhaps use him if leather or Luca are injured
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 09:45:18 PM by Jimmy »

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: iiRe: Decent game....
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2013, 09:24:13 PM »

Well i will pay the concession rate until someone tells me different. The person on the turnstile knew i was 60 and never said nothing. f**k knows why its become an issue. Wish i hadnt said anything now

Don't let them get to you Ray!

I've been paying concessionary prices since I was 60 and, when I've had two season tickets at that rate as well! (I did tell the club my age). My grandkids sorted out one of the season tickets for my 60th birthday in fact and were given the concessionary rate.

Also They bought me a shirt with '60' on the back and got the then team to sign it so there was no confusion. ::) :D

Actually, I was just finishing my Doctorate at Manchester Metropolitan at the time and had a Student Union card so I could have got in for student rates  ;D ;D ;D ;D
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2013, 09:41:50 PM »

I wonder how many other people are defrauding the club in this way?
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

Hulme Robin

« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2013, 09:46:15 PM »

Not convinced that Nicky is 100% fit. Buzz, on the other hand, seems to have stepped up a notch from last season. Man of the Match for me yesterday, and the recovery he's made from a potentially career-ending injury points to one very gutsy and committed guy. Long may he grace our team !
Nicky had a good first half but looked a bit tired in the second. Great performance by both full backs.

Jimmy

« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2013, 09:55:55 PM »

I think we did missed bit of a trick normally we play better on the left but yesterday although we scored a very good goal on right shouldev used that side more often as Histon left back was weak link
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 11:34:15 PM by Jimmy »

Sarf London Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2013, 10:24:31 PM »

From the highlights it looked like we had more than enough chances to win it but just one of those days. Leamington after winning on the opening day haven't won since so hopefully back to winning ways next Saturday.

taxi Phil

« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2013, 11:30:19 PM »

I wonder how many other people are defrauding the club in this way?
Me for one. I asked on my first renewal after I was 60 whether I got a reduction, and was categorically told that I did. I've been on a concession for five seasons now. I asked, I was told affirmatively. Scarcely fraud.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Decent game....