PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 derby game
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: derby game  (Read 7088 times)

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: derby game
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2007, 08:00:53 PM »

Alty on the other hand, is just a suburb of Hale

What is wrong with that?
We have the best schools rugby team in the country, more millionares per square mile than anywhere else in the WORLD and we are local to (but completely unrelated to) the countrys best team, Man U.
What does Northwich have? A nice ground, but there skint, 3 chavs on the corner and a chippy. And its owners probably moved out cos it was a s*it place 2 live

Not sure what man u have to do with it -who is the best schools rugby team? Of course we have a nicer town than the pots.

northwichvics

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2007, 09:44:39 PM »

what  altrincham grammar have the best school rugby team

harv

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2007, 11:33:02 PM »

didn't think bth had a rugby team!!!

teasybeaver

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2007, 09:22:24 AM »

didn't think bth had a rugby team!!!

Pay attention harv, everyone knows its Green lane or Southwest Altrincham technical college for performing techno arts, as it is now called. Apparently they have a mean prop forward called Kenny!

Jezza

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2007, 10:24:01 AM »

Factual correction please....Northwich don't even have a nice ground...the rest about the chippys and chavs was true though.

Stockportalty

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2007, 11:21:57 AM »

I won't argue with the idea of Vics having fans elswhere in the country but we have fans all over the world, there are 'Star' members in Europe, USA. Australia to name but a few. Do the Aussie cricket team look for the Vics score after every match, don't think so. I can't say I have come across 'London Vics' banners but there are a few 'London Alty' ones to be seen as we travel around. I am proud to be a fan of one of the best known non-league teams in the World.

Altysmiffy

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2007, 05:34:44 PM »

after 20 years of watching debry games Alty v the Vics, this is the worst Alty team I have ever seen,
A bunch of cloggers, with no skill at all
Your fans are still in the 70's and I witnessed aggression from the Alty scum fans to young kids and girls.

You are a disgrace and hopefully you will end up back in the conf north, were you belong

Without doubt the gulf between the clubs is bigger than ever and the Vic's remain the major football team in Cheshire.

Stop the Alty boot boys

If you can put an infinite number of monkeys and typewriters together and eventually come up with a work of Shakespeare, do you think the same might be said of an infinite number of leighgreens?

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2007, 06:17:35 PM »

no.

Altysmiffy

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2007, 06:33:10 PM »

oh

bighairedmike

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2007, 10:27:12 PM »

What is wrong with that?
We have the best schools rugby team in the country, more millionares per square mile than anywhere else in the WORLD and we are local to (but completely unrelated to) the countrys best team, Man U.
What does Northwich have? A nice ground, but there skint, 3 chavs on the corner and a chippy. And its owners probably moved out cos it was a s*it place 2 live

best schools rugby team is St Ambrose. who like alty (according to the oxford site) managed to lose a drawn match. they got knocked out of the cup in a 15-15 draw due to scoring less tries.
we are local to (AND COMPLETELY RELATED TO) the worlds best football team, ALTY FC.

totally agree about northwich u 4got the chemical plants though! ;)

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2007, 11:18:26 PM »

What is wrong with that?

best schools rugby team is St Ambrose. who like alty (according to the oxford site) managed to lose a drawn match. they got knocked out of the cup in a 15-15 draw due to scoring less tries.
we are local to (AND COMPLETELY RELATED TO) the worlds best football team, ALTY FC.

totally agree about northwich u 4got the chemical plants though! ;)

Didnt even play footy at ambrose when i was there , how crap is that !! not sure if they do nowdays.

bighairedmike

« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2007, 12:48:34 PM »

Didnt even play footy at ambrose when i was there , how crap is that !! not sure if they do nowdays.

nope still no footy played there except in 6th form where there are two footy teams. rugby is the only decent sport played there (apart from cricket :D) but from what i have heard the football teams are both rather good. maybe they should think about playing football lower down the school...
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 derby game