PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 derby game
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: derby game  (Read 7089 times)

leighgreen

derby game
« on: February 21, 2007, 12:57:11 PM »

after 20 years of watching debry games Alty v the Vics, this is the worst Alty team I have ever seen,
A bunch of cloggers, with no skill at all
Your fans are still in the 70's and I witnessed aggression from the Alty scum fans to young kids and girls.

You are a disgrace and hopefully you will end up back in the conf north, were you belong

Without doubt the gulf between the clubs is bigger than ever and the Vic's remain the major football team in Cheshire.

Stop the Alty boot boys

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: derby game
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 01:03:32 PM »

Incorrect.

we passed the ball better than you, had the better chances, and all round played very well.

the people being agressive wern't alty fans infact many i had not seen at an alty game before, alot also seems to be being made of this non event, when you have been rushed by 200 oxford holigans or had you coach window smashed at aldershot like halifax you will realise how incorrect you are

Jezza

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 01:41:35 PM »

this is the worst Alty team I have ever seen

......erm so what does that make Vics who can only muster up one goal and one point from our two encounters this season.

Vics earned themselves the reputation and tag of the Millwall of Conf North last season.

You sound bitter...maybe you're just worried how long you'll actually have a club as the walrus may get fed up with the restaurant being empty..half price Italian meals and only 600 die hard Vics fans turning up for a local derby.

leighgreen

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 01:48:56 PM »

Dear Mr Retard Jezza,
We were promoted as Champions by playing excellant football.
Not via the back door play offs.

You should have gone down last season, but got away with it - hopefully things will go to plan and you will go down were you belong.
You can only dream of the fantastic backing we have and thankfully we do not have to play in such poor conditions as yours.
Bitter?  I am a true fan not a thug and follow the best ever non league side in football - FACT

radcliffe alty

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 01:52:21 PM »

Yawwwwwnnnnn........................

Cannot wait until half term is over.

This country is on it's arse.

harv

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2007, 02:07:17 PM »

i bet he was the fruitcake who threw the bottles and also had the drum, as we all know drums belong in ice hockey not football fruitcake

and you will be oplaying us next year regardless as your going BUST

ioko

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2007, 02:20:10 PM »

Dear Mr Retard Jezza,
We were promoted as Champions by playing excellant football.
Not via the back door play offs.

You should have gone down last season, but got away with it - hopefully things will go to plan and you will go down were you belong.
You can only dream of the fantastic backing we have and thankfully we do not have to play in such poor conditions as yours.
Bitter?  I am a true fan not a thug and follow the best ever non league side in football - FACT

Retard? So you are anti-thug but are quite happy to use such language as this? That makes you a hypocrite

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2007, 02:25:30 PM »

i take it the last line was said in the form of a Conf Guide Factism which actually means bollocks,

you may have been promoted by playing good football but at what cost, for a team to be full time as you undoubtedly are training in the mornings you need a crowd of 2,500 not 1,300 which would have been 850 without altyfans being there, connet will get bored, even if his son is being payed in pies, of spending outrageous moneyon a less than succesfull team.

On the note of the moss lane is a sh*t hole, mabe you are right but we prefer to build things we can afford instead of building then going bump, i'm sure connet had something to do with the administraton he's an expert 17 and counting i believe northwich victoria 2005 ltd number 18 i wonder????

We did not expect in our wildest dreams to be promoted first year in the conf north it was a total shock to all to be in the situation we were in when we got promoted but we equipped ourselves well and survived on merit last year.

to be fair all this alty were the worst team we have played all season could be right, we are part time working on the lowest budget in the league and turning a profit we should be the worst team in the league bu in all honesty were not we can match anyone outside the playoff positions on our day and that is the truth as we showed against stevenage and going even higher oxford. so leigh green i would suggest next time you come on to make allegations of poor quality look at the difference in financial situations... we're in a better one!

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2007, 03:23:22 PM »

after 20 years of watching debry games Alty v the Vics, this is the worst Alty team I have ever seen,
A bunch of cloggers, with no skill at all
Your fans are still in the 70's and I witnessed aggression from the Alty scum fans to young kids and girls.

You are a disgrace and hopefully you will end up back in the conf north, were you belong

Without doubt the gulf between the clubs is bigger than ever and the Vic's remain the major football team in Cheshire.

Stop the Alty boot boys

I feel sorry for you.

No, it isn't because you have the linguistic ability of a chimp, nor is it because your grammatical ability is lower than Key Stage 1. In fact you'll be surprised to find out that it isn't even because you have the intelligence of an amoeba.

The actual reason is that you are already unfortunate enough to come from Northwich but you choose to live in Leigh!

Still, one rung up the property ladder I suppose.
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

leighgreen

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2007, 03:48:40 PM »

Well well well,
The ugly head that is Jimmy has come out of the woodwork.
Northwich followers are to be found around the country, as they are a very proud and loyal.
Visit anywhere in the world and they will have heard about of the Trickies.

Alty on the other hand, is just a suburb of Hale, a grim little known place where elephants go to die.

Crawl back to your hole Jimmy - you are a joke.

PS -  do you and Mr Heathcote still enjoy that special friendship?

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2007, 04:00:21 PM »

Northwich followers are to be found around the country, as they are a very proud and loyal.

Good for them, it's just a pity that not too many people in Northwich actually are.

Alty on the other hand, is just a suburb of Hale, a grim little known place where elephants go to die.

Even if that was the case (which it isn't) what's wrong with being a suburb of Hale? I think it's a rather nice place.

I doubt he even knows who I am!

'Special friendship' is that what your dad called it?
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

harv

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2007, 04:05:08 PM »

leighgreen how basic are you
i think you need to take a look at your team and your ground just to realise how much of a joke they are neither are worth the money you splashed out on them you fruitcake

teasybeaver

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2007, 05:03:37 PM »

Well well well,
The ugly head that is Jimmy has come out of the woodwork.
Visit anywhere in the world and they will have heard about of the Trickies.

Crawl back to your hole Jimmy - you are a joke.

You're unbelievable! Give us more!

I'll be expecting your mother round Moss Lane area when she's on her last legs! And your sister!

I didnt even know you were called the trickies, so your fame hasn't even spread to your biggest rivals! To me you are just Vic scum, inbred idiot, small town mentality and forever will be!

10/10 for effort though, call us thugs then come on here being rather thuggish yourself. I take  it school is out of the question in your family?

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2007, 05:11:31 PM »

Anyone think these grapes are off ?

Butty

« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2007, 07:26:10 PM »

Alty on the other hand, is just a suburb of Hale

What is wrong with that?
We have the best schools rugby team in the country, more millionares per square mile than anywhere else in the WORLD and we are local to (but completely unrelated to) the countrys best team, Man U.
What does Northwich have? A nice ground, but there skint, 3 chavs on the corner and a chippy. And its owners probably moved out cos it was a s*it place 2 live
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 derby game