News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 who ever

Author Topic: who ever  (Read 2586 times)

decman7

who ever
« on: February 20, 2007, 10:49:56 PM »

that prik ews a northwich fan is fuk rite off weve taken 4 pionts off u u fort ud won u didnt fuk off  :-X >:(

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: who ever
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 10:51:52 PM »

erm not being funny decman but we speak english on here were not from northwich!

green army

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 10:58:32 PM »

that prik ews a northwich fan is fuk rite off weve taken 4 pionts off u u fort ud won u didnt fuk off  :-X >:(

its late now, it looks like you need to be up early for school ask your teacher to help you with your spelling

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 07:14:10 AM »

erm not being funny decman but we speak english on here were not from northwich!

Not been on for a few days Longsden but I couldn't help noticing you've been severely peaked - what happened?
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 08:52:48 AM »

not really bothered, the forum was full of mindless cretins and i spoke my mind, nuffin major really

Red N White Dynamite

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2007, 09:33:25 AM »

its late now, it looks like you need to be up early for school ask your teacher to help you with your spelling

I take it you were one of the "brave" kids on the other side of the fence, one of whom threw the bottle over after the final whistle. I find your "schoolboy" type remarks absolutely hilarious considering the average age of your fans is about 12.

Anyway, thanks for the 4 points and see you next year. Now hurry up back to class.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 who ever